Profile for CJ > Reviews

CJ

Page: 1 | 2
Lily & Lotty Sterling Silver Real 0.005ct Diamond Christina Studs
Lily & Lotty Sterling Silver Real 0.005ct Diamond Christina Studs

5.0 out of 5 stars Just opened them and they are beautiful. They look very expensive, 20 Dec. 2015
Just opened them and they are beautiful. They look very expensive, just what I wanted. I'm quite fussy with jewellery and these are perfect.

The Kabul Beauty School
The Kabul Beauty School
by Deborah Rodriguez

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as I thought, 24 April 2015
The first few chapters seemed really promising, but then the author seemed to just be rambling through stories in her head. There was no middle or end to this book, one character lead to another character. To be fair I did read it all but I wouldn't buy or read another book by this author.

The Very Best Of
The Very Best Of

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Very Best Of (MP3 Download)
Bob is Bob. Buy if you love him.

The Power Trip
The Power Trip

5.0 out of 5 stars Best read!, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Power Trip (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant read. Couldn't put it down. If you are going to buy this on Kindle, the prequel is free, I discovered this after I read the Power Trip.

Propolis Capsules 90 x 1000mg
Propolis Capsules 90 x 1000mg
Offered by Verdure Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
They seem to work in terms of helping the immune system. Always quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars The sandals are great. Very comfy, 24 July 2014
The first pair I ordered fitted wonky. They exchanged them very quickly with no fuss. The sandals are great. Very comfy, they look pretty and go with casual summer outfits. I would recommend.

Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - Summer Fruit, Sweet Mint, Strawberry Sorbet, Passion Fruit, Honeysuckle Honeydew/Blueberry Acai (5 Pack) (Combination May Vary)
Offered by OrangeLeaves

5.0 out of 5 stars give good moisture and smell divine, 24 July 2014
These are lovely. They don't leave a greasy film, give good moisture and smell divine.

Pour Some Sugar On Me (2012)
Pour Some Sugar On Me (2012)

Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
Brilliant, its a great way of keeping fresh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Theatre Nurse Review, 21 Mar. 2014
These shoes really do put a spring in my step, They're extremely comfortable and my feet don't ache at the end of the day although my regular shoes to go home in don't feel as comfortable. My friend has bought a pair as I raved about them so much, and I've had lots of compliments. Be careful on slippery floors as the grip is not good, I slid across a wet floor (I didn't hurt myself) but even this hasn't put me off.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2014 11:27 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2