Profile for Mo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Re-Gen Cream
Re-Gen Cream

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective cream for dry skin, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Re-Gen Cream (Personal Care)
This cream has quite a strong fragrance which worried me because I am allergic to certain perfumes. However, I find I am able to use this cream without adverse effects. It also feels greasier than many other products but again this has not been a problem as it disappears well into the skin.
I cannot say whether it has helped with blemishes as I have not been using it more than once a day (instructions say twice a day, I think). However, I will continue to use it as it makes my skin very soft and smooth. Also - and I might be imagining this - but it seems to firm up my jowly bits! For that reason alone I would recommend it.

Everything & Nothing
Everything & Nothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you turning the pages, 22 May 2014
This novel is full of suspense and keeps you turning the pages. It is well-written (despite a few typos). There is an interesting insight into philosophy, although this in no way slows down or detracts from the story.
Even though I struggled at times with the motivation of the main character, I found this to be a good read.

The "Guardian" Cryptic Crosswords Setters Series: Rufus
The "Guardian" Cryptic Crosswords Setters Series: Rufus
by Hugh Stephenson ed

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this collection, 16 Jan. 2014
I was very pleased to find this collection. I always used to enjoy doing crosswords set by Rufus when they appeared in the Times Educational Supplement and was very sorry when they stopped including it. This collection has the solutions in the back if you want to check.

PrimeLeather Quality Real Leather Soft Fingerless Gloves For Weight Training Cycling Bike Wheelchair GYM Etc Medium
Offered by 1stopbabystore

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 16 Jan. 2014
These gloves are excellent value for money. I needed something to protect my hands as I was developing callouses from rowing every day and these are just the job. They are not high quality but you wouldn't expect them to be for the price and they are certainly functional. I would recommend them.
My hands are reasonably small (women's size 7) and the medium is fine.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn

1.0 out of 5 stars Implausible storyline and unbelievable characters, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Paperback)
I found it difficult to get into the story as I didn't care for the writing style much. The characters are rather implausible. I find it hard to be interested in characters I can't believe in. I persevered and when Amy disappeared I began to be drawn into the story. However, this didn't last long as the characters began behaving in a totally unrealistic way again.
The ending is just ridiculous!

Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 2.
Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 2.
Offered by PRC DISPOSABLES LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars More like a beer glass than a latte glass, 10 Jan. 2014
I was very disappointed with these glasses. They are very big, heavy and clunky and more like beer glasses than anything else. The long-handled spoons are equally cheap and nasty.
I've returned the glasses and spoons as I'd ordered them as a gift for a friend and they were entirely unsuitable.

I'm rather fed up that I've had to pay £5.60 in postage, which Amethyst say they will not refund. A good reason to avoid ordering anything from them in the future!

Velbon RUP-L43 II Monopod
Velbon RUP-L43 II Monopod

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and easy to use, 11 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Velbon RUP-L43 II Monopod (Camera)
I bought this as a Present for my partner. He hasn't used it yet but is very pleased with the product. It seems robust and easy to use.

Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Extra Deep, Double
Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Extra Deep, Double

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 11 Oct. 2013
Having bought a deep mattress I needed a deep mattress cover. This cover is plenty big enough and seems ro be of good quality. Good value for money!

500 pieces 4mm Plastic Earring Back Earnuts / Stoppers - E0021
500 pieces 4mm Plastic Earring Back Earnuts / Stoppers - E0021
Offered by k2-accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and easy to use, 11 Oct. 2013
I seemed to go through a period when I was losing earrings (the drop type earring with no back to them) and had a collection of odd earrings I could no longer use. I decided that the solution was to use butterflies or stoppers. These stoppers were extremely good value and do the job perfectly. No more odd earrings!

Caravan Six Bar Heated Towel Rail Sirocco
Caravan Six Bar Heated Towel Rail Sirocco
Offered by camping-online ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and practical, 11 Oct. 2013
We wanted this to dry towels at a time of year when it wasn't cold enough to put the heating on but the towels weren't drying on their own. It's a great solution. The towel rail is lightweight so that we can move it around easily. It dries the towels beautifully.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5