Profile for Leigh > Reviews

Content by Leigh

Leigh

Page: 1 | 2
Chilly Gift Boxes, Set of 12 Decorative Treats Boxes, Cookies, Goodies, Candy and Homemade Soaps Gift Boxes for Baby Shower, Christmas, Birthdays, Holidays, Graduations, Wedding Gift Boxes
Offered by Chilly Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 6 Jan. 2017
I used these for Christmas gifts & I had lots of compliments! Really good quality & easy to assemble although instructions would have been useful initially. Ribbon was such a nice finishing touch.

Hape Quadrilla Wooden Marble Run Builder-Loop de Loop-High Quality Wooden Safe Play-Smart play for Smart Family-Quality Time Playing Together

4.0 out of 5 stars Just one criticism, 1 Jan. 2014
The only criticism we have is the marble run can be knocked over very easily. It would be useful if the parts clicked together more firmly so if it did fall down, the whole structure would not collapse. My poor husband has already rebuilt it 3 times today as my son has accidentally knocked it over. The novelty of rebuilding the run quickly fades. Apart from that, it is very durable and something we hope we can keep for our grandchildren.

Skinny Sprinkles Appetite Control Weight Loss Drink with Glucomannan
Skinny Sprinkles Appetite Control Weight Loss Drink with Glucomannan
Offered by eBeauty Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kick start to diet or exercise, 16 Sept. 2013
I've been using this product on and off for over 2 years now. It fills me up a treat and gives me a lovely burst of energy. I mix it with warm water (tastes a bit like calpol to me, not at all unpleasant) and take it half an hour before meals. I find it useful to kick start a diet and motivate me first thing in the morning, especially in the winter.

Bamboo Dragon wind chime
Bamboo Dragon wind chime

5.0 out of 5 stars Something different, 30 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Bamboo Dragon wind chime
I bought one of these for my Mum about five years ago. She lives in Wales and despite it getting a good battering from the weather, it's still going strong. I wouldn't say the photographs on Amazon really do it justice either, it really is something special.

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty
Fisher-Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant & great for children with additional needs, 15 Jun. 2013
This is a great potty and ideal for older children. My son has Autistic Spectrum disorder so has taken a lot longer than usual to potty train. He's now 4.5yrs and has got to the point where he's pretty much independent with the potty but not ready to progress to the toilet. We've tried several different potties but most are of course designed for smaller children and don't take those with special needs into consideration. This one is perfect though and he is also able to empty it down the toilet himself which he's been unable to do with any of the others due to their shape.

Weedol Rootkill Plus Weedkiller (Ready to Use), 3 L
Weedol Rootkill Plus Weedkiller (Ready to Use), 3 L
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 15 Jun. 2013
I bought this as it's really easy to use and the price was much more reasonable than other brands. It took well over a week to work but has now killed all the nasty weeds from our pathway. Would recommend and purchase again.

Fishnet tights with back seam. Plus Size
Fishnet tights with back seam. Plus Size

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & Nasty, 15 Jun. 2013
Cheap & nasty pretty much sums these up. I'm a size 16 and chose the 'One size' option but they were absolutely huge.

X4 Renbow Crazy Color Conditioning Hair Colour Cream 100ml - Cyclamen
X4 Renbow Crazy Color Conditioning Hair Colour Cream 100ml - Cyclamen
Offered by Second Glance Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites, 15 Jun. 2013
Love this stuff, need to use it once a week for best results. Very messy and stains upon contact but well worth the hassle if you want something different. Just be careful!

Summer Infant All-in-One Potty Seat and Step Stool (Blue)
Summer Infant All-in-One Potty Seat and Step Stool (Blue)
Offered by Accrington Baby Centre Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for little boys or older toddlers, 28 April 2013
The hole in the potty is far too small for boys (look at the hole compared to the boy in the photo - are they serious?!)) & I think girls would also struggle from age 2. My little one really struggles to use it independently and manages to wee all over the floor & his clothes when doing so. Works well as a step but not much else. Complete waste of money unfortunately!

All in one Potty and Step Stool
All in one Potty and Step Stool

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid if you have a little boy, 28 April 2013
This is very badly designed for a boy, my little one can use it but he ends up weeing all over the floor as the hole in the potty is just too small. I think any toddler over two would struggle with the size. The only plus is it works well as a step and doesn't slide.

Page: 1 | 2