Profile for MISS K MANNING > Reviews

Black Oversized Rasta Slouch Beanie Cap Hat with Peak in Black Red Yellow Green
Black Oversized Rasta Slouch Beanie Cap Hat with Peak in Black Red Yellow Green
Offered by Urban Dealer

5.0 out of 5 stars One size - fits all head sizes - young and old, 15 Jun. 2015
This hat is a fab item, I found it a one size fits all head sizes. My Son is almost 10 and it fits him a treat, I tried it on and being 4 times his age, it fitted me well too, I would certainly recommend this item, the delivery of it was great, arrived on time and was hassle free. I'd definitely recommend the seller just on those points alone. Again, fantastic item, I would definitely buy from this seller again.

Pokemon: Essential Handbook: The Need-To-Know Stats and Facts on Over 640 Pokemon (Pokemon (Scholastic))
by Scholastic Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it :-), 22 Mar. 2014
My Son bought this for himself as he loves Pokémon. The book arrived today and its now been an hour since it arrived and he hasn't put it down. The book is really informative, consists of facts, stats and all the details you would want to know about each Pokémon. I've had a quick look through it and with all the colourful pages/pictures to add, it is really worth the money he paid for it.
He has wanted to put this as a 5 star rating as in his words its the best and its excellent :-)
I would recommend this book to every Pokémon fan out there or to even someone who is considering getting into the Pokémon 'world!'
Its a lovely size book with glossy pages as well, fantastic value and well worth the money.

The 4400 Complete Collection: Series 1-4 [DVD]
The 4400 Complete Collection: Series 1-4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jacqueline McKenzie^Joel Gretsch^Patrick Flueger^Conchita Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW I can't stop watching it :-), 22 Mar. 2014
FANTASTIC :-) EXCELLENT :-) PERFECT AND EDGE OF YOUR SEAT VIEWING :-)
I loved this box set and watched the whole set over a weekend, my housework was put on hold and kept drinks and munchies by my side, I only moved out of my seat when I really had too!
The whole collection was gripping and it has been made fantastically :-)
I gave this 5 stars but I would want to give it more if I could :-)
Can't wait for another series :-)

Lily Jewellery-Modern 925 Sterling Silver Rose Bangle
Lily Jewellery-Modern 925 Sterling Silver Rose Bangle

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!!, 22 Mar. 2014
I always wondered what the saying meant when my mum used to tell me 'you get what you pay for!' well, now I know! I bought two of these bracelets one for me and one for my mum and oh boy wasn't my mum right!
The bracelet is so flimsy, the metal is really cheap, when you open the bracelet to put it on, you need to stretch it a tiny bit to even get it to fit on a tiny wrist, then when you've done this the metal goes out of shape, when you push it together to close it, it doesn't stay shut and it easily comes undone again, its the worst thing I've ever bought!
I would recommend this bracelet for a child who wants to wear it for dressing up to look like mummy, although I wouldn't recommend paying £1.99 for it, there are cheaper bracelets on here, I saw one for 39p which was also 925 sterling silver so perhaps mum/mummy can buy her little one(s) one of those instead as after all it wont last long, easily breaks and only looks good in the picture!
I have rated this two stars as I am being generous, I hate it for myself and clearly won't be giving it to my mum, but for a young child to wear for dressing up its a nice added touch...but an expensive touch at that!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2014 10:35 AM BST