Profile for freefalling > Reviews

Go Travel Leather RFID Secure Wallet - Go 670
Go Travel Leather RFID Secure Wallet - Go 670
Offered by Just Sport and Leisure

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
Very good quality and came promptly

Karrimor Mens Bodmin Low lll Weathertite Trekking and Hiking Shoes K606-BLC-153 Black Sea 8 UK, 42 EU, 9 US

4.0 out of 5 stars Workwear, 25 Feb. 2014
I purchased these as I am a postman and have to up to 5 hours of walking a day. I was seeking something that was lighter than a boot, with good grip and waterproof. I have been wearing them constantly for a week walking up and down the side of a mountain in the rain and can say they have met my expectations for comfort, grip and kept me dry

7 LED Colors Changing Pyramid Shaped Digital Alarm Clock Calendar Thermometer (White, 3xAAA)
Offered by LTZmart

3.0 out of 5 stars Quirky, 16 Jan. 2014
Having ordered this it took an eternity to arrive. Its basic and functions ok. The recipient soon banished it to the kitchen after fighting to turn the alarm off one morning. I expect it will be in the 'recycle' bag before months end.

Keep Calm and Pretend Its On The Lesson Plan PINK Mug Cup Gift Retro
Keep Calm and Pretend Its On The Lesson Plan PINK Mug Cup Gift Retro
Offered by The Busy Bees

5.0 out of 5 stars Made the receipenet laugh out loud, 16 Jan. 2014
Bought this as a stocking filler for Xmas and it turned out to cause great amusement both at home and at my partners work place where they teach. I think the message resonates amusingly with the hectic lifestyle many of us now share.

Its also damn good for drinking out of too ! :)

Bahco Padded Work Trousers Braces With Heavy Duty Clips
Bahco Padded Work Trousers Braces With Heavy Duty Clips
Offered by Caulfield Industrial

5.0 out of 5 stars Man size quality and durability, 31 Jan. 2013
At 5'11" I still have 4" spare that can be used to extend them beyound their need (just snip off the unnecessary 'Bahco' advert tags to extend further) so they should fit taller people ok.I bought them for walking as I was tired of having to hitch up my trousers and waterproofs all the time when climbing over stiles etc and wanted clips big enough to use when my hands were cold or wet - these fit the bill just right.Anyone involved in outdoor pursuits such as: walkers,fishermen,skiers as well as workmen, will find these a good purchase in my opinion.