Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Bunnydrumming > Reviews

Content by Bunnydrumming

Bunnydrumming (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Moisturising Gel socks (BLUE)
Moisturising Gel socks (BLUE)
Offered by happy-feet

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not great, 3 July 2016
This review is from: Moisturising Gel socks (BLUE)
Maybe I wore these for two long in one session but after a couple hours walking round my house the gel inside started to melt into my feet and come away from the socks.

Nikon Coolshot 20
Nikon Coolshot 20
Offered by ZNE global

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my ex - a bit gutted about the breakup (with the Coolshot), 3 July 2016
This review is from: Nikon Coolshot 20 (Electronics)
I bought this for my boyfriend - I have a garmin GPS which I love but he thought this might be useful for closer to the green. I only used it a couple of times before we split up (he thought he was ALWAYS right, sending messages to his ex and was quite frankly incredibly selfish in bed!!) but thankfully he paid for the cool shot). Anyway - I liked the Coolshot, it was useful for knowing the exact distance instead of a guesstimate on the GPS but you do need steady hands - sometimes I got different distances because I was focussed on a branch in the background but I think I would have got steadier over time and it just needs s bit of practice. I play off 19 and for me the best distance improve my game would be to use it within 100 yrds. I think over time this would definitely help me as I'm not great at judging distances. This is now on my wish list as I think it would add to my game.

Monin Amaretto Syrup 1 Litre and Pump
Monin Amaretto Syrup 1 Litre and Pump
Offered by CoffeeClassicsDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Live this flavour - the pump is an added bonus, 3 July 2016
Love this - the flavour is great and I've convinced myself this is healthier then sugar in my coffee (!!!). The pump is especially useful - I will make sure that any more bottles I buy gave z pump. I put 1.5 pumps in a mug and 2 in my 300ml flask.

Hozelock Aquadeco Watering Globes - Pack of 3
Hozelock Aquadeco Watering Globes - Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and pretty too, 3 July 2016
I bought these for my planters ! It means the plants last slightly longer and I don't have to panic if I forget to water for a while. They are a smaller version so good for smaller planters. You would need a couple in a larger planter or window box

Footful Gel Heel Moisturising Socks/Protectors Foot Spa Treatment for Cracked Heel/Foot Pain Relief---Pink
Offered by STK e-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fab!, 3 July 2016
Love these. I hate hit feet in bed and love that these don't cover my toes so keeps slightly cooler. I wear most nights and can see the benefit - my feet spent look dry anymore. These would need some extra help if your heels are cracked but these are perfect for slightly dry heels. About to order another couple of pairs!

Clip & lock clasp, clip and stopper opener - For the snap clasps on Pandora, Biagi, Troll, Chamilia and all European charm bracelets and necklaces
Offered by Truly Charming®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 July 2016
Cheap and great for saving my finger nails!

OPTEXX ® RFID / NFC ID / Credit Card / Bank Card Holder Charly Orange made of Vegi Leather with OPTEXX® Protection
Offered by OPTEXX®Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but treat gently., 3 July 2016
Very very useful for peace of mind that no one can scan my card whilst in my bag however this is my third - the first I lost but the second only lasted s few weeks till the two sides split apart being gentle with this one!

Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug - 470 ml - Polar White
Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug - 470 ml - Polar White
Offered by bottle on-the-go
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Polar White looks more grey but besides that ...., 3 July 2016
This is a great flask for my morning commute. I can happily get 450 mls in this flask - more then that and it spills over when you screw the lid on. When you pick up to drink you have to press a button on the back of the lid and keep that depressed whilst you drink. As soon as you take you fingers off that button nothing more comes out. This is useful in the car in case you drop the cup or if you knock the cup over. There is also a lock button on top of the lid which means you can no longer press the 'drink' button. Useful I suppose if you are putting in a bag and the drink button might get pressed by accident.

I only need this to stay hot for my hour commute and it certainly does that. I use my Grunwerg flask for golf as its slimmer so fits in my bag better. This flask is slightly fatter - it does sit in the cup holder in my car but not all the way in (although that cup holder isn't far wide! It also fits in the bottle holder in the car door - a better fit.

I am very disappointed by the colour - it's grey - definitely not polar white or even slightly white. OK - it's a slightly shimmery grey but I took a photo next to my WHITE Grunwerg flask which clearly shows how not white this is. This is the only reason for dropping one point. Although it doesn't change anything about the flask and how great it is - if I wanted grey I would have ordered grey and I was genuinely disappointed when I opened the Amazon package
Comment Comment | Permalink

Longridge Spotless Swing Golf Towel - Black
Longridge Spotless Swing Golf Towel - Black
Offered by Hoboken Golf USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea - does keep your towel looking clean and smart for much longer because the dirt is on the inside., 31 Aug. 2015
It's great - I love the plasticky bit inside as it gets all the grass and mud of easily. The inside pocket for mud and wet grass also means the outside of the towel stays clean and dry. There is a great clip to keep it on your bag. My only issue is that the towelling cloth is that dry tacky type that everything sticks to so when my bag fell over on a slope the towel got thoroughly covered in dry grass that is impossible to get off without either vaccing it off or using sticky tape. I think if i put it in the washing machine with all the grass on it wouldn't get it off. That is my only quibble though and it's a good towel.

Penguin - Snow Bird Golf Divot Repair Tool and Ball Marker
Penguin - Snow Bird Golf Divot Repair Tool and Ball Marker
Offered by Graphics and More Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality - fab present for lots of lady golfers who don't always have pockets in their trousers!, 31 Aug. 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. So much better quality then I realised it would be. It clips on to my trousers for those days when I am not wearing pockets and I especially like the way there is a thumb dint on the back so it's very comfy to tackle those divots. The ball markers comes out easily and likes quite fat so it's good for the green. Feels a good weight and I think this will last a long time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20