Profile for Tali Rose > Reviews

Content by Tali Rose

Tali Rose

Samsung BD-J4500 Network Blu-ray DVD Player
Samsung BD-J4500 Network Blu-ray DVD Player
Offered by SundayElectronics (Orders Dispatch within 24 Hours Usually)

2.0 out of 5 stars So Loud, 2 Feb. 2016
Nice and compact but so loud! Can hear it buzzing even when the disk is playing, so much so its driving me up the wall! Not convinced :/

Minions Minion Despicable Me Ladies Girls Pyjama Cosy Fleece Set (UK L (14-16))
Minions Minion Despicable Me Ladies Girls Pyjama Cosy Fleece Set (UK L (14-16))

4.0 out of 5 stars ... than i needed to be baggy so they fit fine but if i had bought my usual size would ..., 15 Nov. 2015
Very cute - i bought larger than i needed to be baggy so they fit fine but if i had bought my usual size would i think have been tight.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally changed my views on reading!, 11 July 2012
Ive read about 5 books in the last 10 years, even when i was a teenager i never read at school. I debated for a long time about getting a Kindle to see if it would make me read. Ive had my Kindle for nearly 2 months and i cant put it down. The novelty hasnt worn off at all and i love searching for my next book. Its light enough to carry everywhere and i feel like a totally different person now ive pretty much switched from tv addict to book worm!

If you are like me and hate reading i totally recommend getting a Kindle, it will change your views!

Amazing!

Shadow's Edge (A Night Prowler Novel Book 1)
Shadow's Edge (A Night Prowler Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite book, 11 July 2012
Couldnt put this book down from the moment i opened it. Adored reading it and im not a big reader. A mix between Harry Potter and Twilight but more tapered towards and older audience due to some steamy sexy moments.
I got totally wrapped up in the story and have recommended it to everyone.
Gutted that the next one isnt out till October but have already pre-ordered it!