Profile for Eddie Davis > Reviews

Content by Eddie Davis

Eddie Davis (Hoboken, NJ United States)

Things Can Only Get Better: The Very Best Of
Things Can Only Get Better: The Very Best Of
Offered by Global_Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Nov. 2014
GREAT collection!!!

Laser Light
Laser Light

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia with a new twist!, 5 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Laser Light (MP3 Download)
I thought it would be hard for Peter to follow up the OUTSTANDING previous album Stereo with something as catchy and 80's pop driven, but I was mistaken. Very happily so!

Standouts for me include:
Love Overload
Take Me As I Am
Love Me Like a Machine
When Love is Said and Done
Without You
Laser Light (my favorite at the moment. One of the most infectious tracks I've heard in a LONG time)

The second disc is full of mixes by Pete Hammond, Almighty, Matt Pop, etc.. and most of these sound fantastic!

I was always in love with PWL/SAW type of music and this album (as well as Peter's last album Stereo) are both incredibly familiar sounding yet brand new!

Pete Waterman Presents the Hit Factory
Pete Waterman Presents the Hit Factory

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the collection, 18 July 2012
Was mine the only one missing the Dolly Dots track on Disc 3? I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it, so made me wonder.

Otherwise, PHENOMENAL compilation. There are definitely some on here that have been on multiple previous sets, but they all sound terrific and being from the US, some of these tracks are not so readily available!!

Personally, Disc 3 is worth the price of the set by itself but I sure did love that Dolly Dots track.... :(