Profile for Gus > Reviews

Content by Gus

Gus

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars but I find the Seagate to be the best out of all of them and the load time ..., 23 Nov. 2015
I have purchased several portable drives, but I find the Seagate to be the best out of all of them and the load time is fantastic.

Nokia Lumia 1520 Black Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Touch Stylus Pen + Polishing Cloth
Offered by QUICK KIWI

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Jan. 2015
Not a bad purchase at 2.99

We All Know Who We Are
We All Know Who We Are

5.0 out of 5 stars that's what i call real music, 6 Oct. 2013
I have waited almost 35 yrs to finally get a copy of one of cameos finest albums. My parents never allowed me to buy one when it was first released, as they referred to it as "devil music"

Knights Of The Sound Table
Knights Of The Sound Table
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars i finally got it, 6 Oct. 2013
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2015 10:00 AM BST