Profile for David Mc > Reviews

Content by David Mc

David Mc

Donzo American Style Breathable Men's Boxer Shorts with Front Opening, Pack of 10 in assorted colours -  Multicoloured - Medium
Donzo American Style Breathable Men's Boxer Shorts with Front Opening, Pack of 10 in assorted colours - Multicoloured - Medium
Offered by Avanto GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars They are great., 15 Aug. 2016
These are excellent boxer shorts and I cannot recommend them enough. They fit well and they are very comfortable. That's all that's needed I guess.

Hanes Ultimate Cotton Adult Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie , F280, M, Dark Chocolate
Hanes Ultimate Cotton Adult Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie , F280, M, Dark Chocolate
Offered by Fine Intimates

1.0 out of 5 stars So I thought I would give the chocolate brown hoodie a try as the colour looks really nice. What the hell happened in the sizing, 15 Aug. 2016
This is a review for the chocolate coloured fleece.

I bought the green version of this and it fits very well. So I thought I would give the chocolate brown hoodie a try as the colour looks really nice. What the hell happened in the sizing department, were drugs involved? It fits really well around the shoulders and the arm length is fine, but it is so bloody long it nearly touched my knees. Steer well clear of it. I now realise that I am not the first person to state this, I will now know to read all 1 star reviews before purchasing.

Ab Flex Ab Toning Belt for Slender Toned Stomach Muscles
Ab Flex Ab Toning Belt for Slender Toned Stomach Muscles
Offered by EZ Innovations Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice machine, if only it was a bit more powerful., 15 Aug. 2016
This is a good product with one slight flaw, it isn't powerful enough. It will definitely work your stomach muscles, but the problem is that it is too comfortable, even on the highest setting. If I put a machine on the maximum setting of 99 then I should expect to feel pretty uncomfortable for a good while until my body gets used to it, but I felt fine from minute 1. On the plus side it is easy to attach, and the 2 AA batteries I used from day one are still going a week later after using it for an hour a day(which I guess proves it is under powered) .

I also tried the device that Ronaldo advertises on TV and the AB flex belt is so much better. The single watch battery it uses is so under powered in the ronaldo machine that it needs a change of battery after every use. It is beyond pathetic.

In short, the Ab Flex toning belt works, it just so

Taken 2 (Blu-ray)
Taken 2 (Blu-ray)
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson
Offered by DVD Overstocks

3.0 out of 5 stars I was not taken by this movie, 8 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Taken 2 (Blu-ray) (Blu-ray)
I completely understand why this has an overall median rating of 3 stars. It is enjoyable to a degree, but lacks the zip and pace of the first movie. Liam Neeson is a fine actor, but the scenes with his daughter leave me cold. It's like they just met for the first time that day.

A special mention has to be made for the final fight at the end. Both actors are getting on in years, and it looks like it must have taken about 100 takes to get that 2 minute fight finished. They are so slow in their movements that I could not help but chuckle heartily while watching it.

A very average film, and a poor sequel to what was a very fine first movie.

The Descendants (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
The Descendants (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ George Clooney
Offered by Squirrelsounds

2.0 out of 5 stars I nearly fell into a coma watching this., 26 Mar. 2012
It took me over an hour to work out that it was not George Clooney that was in the coma. The man looks like a guy who is acting, and not very well. The eldest daughter is quite good though and for that reason alone I will give it 2 stars. Not a good movie!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2012 11:29 PM BST