Profile for mp > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Advanced Marathoning - 2nd Edition
Advanced Marathoning - 2nd Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars An outstanding book., 13 May 2017
Absolutely smashing book not only for advanced runners, A lot of excellent information, advises, practical suggestions, plans. An outstanding explanation of every detail and specific words and names connected to running, our bodies and training. I really love this book. It helps me to improve my knowledge and very important my physical condition to reach my goals. I highly recommend for everyone seriously interested in running the marathons.

VI-TREK Exercise Stepping Machine - Folding
VI-TREK Exercise Stepping Machine - Folding

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product., 13 May 2017
I am very happy and my wife even more with this type of product. A great price and even better value for it. It is not too large and it is very practical.Very easy to use and ideal for people who do not have a huge space to use. Thank you.

How To Control Your Anger Before It Controls You
How To Control Your Anger Before It Controls You

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book., 13 May 2017
An amazing piece of art. A very practical book with loads of excellent advises and suggestions, I really like this book. A great choice for everyone. It is never late and enough to be able to improve our anger management skills.

Reinvent Yourself
Reinvent Yourself

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book., 13 May 2017
This review is from: Reinvent Yourself (Kindle Edition)
A very useful and helpful book. A lot of inspiration and motivation comes from the author. I really like this book. A huge source of knowledge, experience and wisdom.

Man's Search For Meaning: The classic tribute to hope from the Holocaust
Man's Search For Meaning: The classic tribute to hope from the Holocaust

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply a phenomenal piece of art., 13 May 2017
This book is a masterpiece. It is a life changing piece of art. I have read the references for this book and can tell anyone. It is much more valuable and fascinating than I could imagine. We hardly can find better book for people who have any issues to find the purpose of their life. The author has opened a lot of new areas for me to rethink and change my attitude and opinion about. This book is a must for everyone. I would like to express a huge thank you to the author for sharing his experience, knowledge and wisdom.

Graduated Compression Socks (Pink - 1 Pair, EU 39-42 // UK 6-8)
Graduated Compression Socks (Pink - 1 Pair, EU 39-42 // UK 6-8)
Offered by Green Partner

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, 12 May 2017
A high quality product for a fantastic price. Keep doing the great job.

Coaching: Ask Better Questions, Become A Better Coach (Coaching for performance, Coaching questions, Coaching for business, Coaching habit Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing book., 24 April 2017
This book has brought me deeply into the area of coaching. The main point is the difference between coaching and mentoring. It had created a whole new perspective in this very important area of our life where we all chase never ending improvement and personal development.

I Know What to Do, So Why Don't I Do It?: The New Science of Self-Discipline
I Know What to Do, So Why Don't I Do It?: The New Science of Self-Discipline
Offered by Audible Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A phenomenal piece of art, 27 Dec. 2016
The best book I listened this year. A life changing book. I would like to thank the author for the effort and time devoted to create this amazing book. I am going to listen this book again and again. And use it as much as possible.

Crucial Conversations Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition
Crucial Conversations Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition
by Kerry Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book., 15 Nov. 2016
An amazing material. Full of great examples and explanations. A life changing book. It helps us to change completely our approach and thinking. Very practical and effective. A marvellous piece of work.

The Four Agreements: Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (Toltec Wisdom Book)
The Four Agreements: Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (Toltec Wisdom Book)
by Don Miguel Ruiz

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book., 15 Nov. 2016
Absolutely amazing piece of art. Very simple and succinct. Excellently explained. Life changing book. I have immediately started to think the way the author recommends us . I feel great and much more enthusiastic and positively thinking. Thank you very much for this book. These four agreements are simple and true.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12