Profile for Nikolaj Denmark > Reviews

Content by Nikolaj Denmark

Nikolaj Denmark (Copenhagen, Denmark)

Eating the Big Fish: How Challenger Brands Can Compete Against Brand Leaders (Second Edition)
by Adam Morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to be like Innocent and Method? Read this book., 24 May 2014
This is in my humble opinion the best book in challenger behaviour written by the godfather of this revolutionary marketing thinking Adam Morgan.

Put very simple other books like appraised Kevin Robert's Lovemarks stress the importance of an emotional connection in B2C relations. Fair enough but this finding is the easy part. How to do it is much more tricky.

Eating the Big Fish gives you the blue print to accomplish this. Am on my fourth copy (all worn out with underlining and comments) and Adam Morgan's brilliant thinking has been the foundations of all my companies since I first read the first edition more than 10 years ago. I cannot express my die hard excitement strong enough.

Actually when I come to think about it - maybe I should instead encourage you to not read this book. Because then I potentially loose my competitive edge..:)

However, some sort of poetic justice and my deep appreciation for Eating The Big Fish encourage my to tell the truth: The best book and not by coincidence the foundation on which successful companies like Innocent and Method created their storytelling.