Profile for Mr. Cristian G. Ristea > Reviews

Content by Mr. Cristian G...

Mr. Cristian G. Ristea

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Samsung 64 GB Evo MicroSDXC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card with SD Adapter
Samsung 64 GB Evo MicroSDXC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card with SD Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with this card, 4 Dec. 2014
Hi there, I am very happy with this card. Good price, no errors, working on my Samsung Galaxy S Tab 8.4 inches, fast transfer of the files between it and my tablet, I had no problems with. Thank you!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with it as it is but don't forget I ..., 4 Dec. 2014
I was expecting one more opening for the sim card on the right side of the case but apart of that it is very well built and I use it as a commuter so in very harsh conditions :). I am happy with it as it is but don't forget I have never had an incident like dropping down the tablet or not even a splash to test it's resistance. The back of the case is solid made and the surface matte so I can't see any scratches after a few months of use (I like that). The edges, as well, I had no problems with. On the protective transparent film of the screen I've got a couple of small scratches and in two places the film does not adhere properly to the screen of the tablet looking like a thin, large, air bubble 'sometimes' and I think it's about the distance between the film and the screen of the tablet not because I caught an air bubble inbetween these two parts. Was the best option at the momment of purchase and it's still for me. Thank you!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to stick it on the screen without any air ..., 9 Nov. 2014
Fast delivery, easy to stick it on the screen without any air bubbles under, thank you!

Fiio LU1 Adapter Cable - use iPhone specific headphones on different brands of phone
Offered by AVShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct. 2014
Perfect for my Nokia phone and Iphone earbuds! Thanks!

Panasonic Power Lithium CRP2P
Panasonic Power Lithium CRP2P
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks!, 14 May 2013
I do not want to write anything else because amazon.co.uk is forcing me to use a specific nr of words so this is just a paste and copy text!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2013 9:44 AM BST

Sony MSMT4GN 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Card
Sony MSMT4GN 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Card

Samsung EB-F1A2GBUC Galaxy S II Battery
Samsung EB-F1A2GBUC Galaxy S II Battery
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks!, 14 May 2013

6 x Membrane Screen Protectors for Nikon D3100 Digital SLR (DSLR) - Crystal Clear (Invisible), Anti-Scratch Films, Retail Package with accessories
Offered by Membrane Store

Samsung 16GB Class 10 SDHC Extreme Speed Card
Samsung 16GB Class 10 SDHC Extreme Speed Card

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks!, 14 May 2013

Sports Champions - Move Required (PS3)
Sports Champions - Move Required (PS3)
Offered by PARTYGAMES UK