Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Interlink Julia Desk with Drawer, Julia
Interlink Julia Desk with Drawer, Julia

4.0 out of 5 stars Great desk, 11 Jan. 2017
I love this desk but I find I bash my shins off the supporting planks underneath, though to be fair.. I think it's more suited for children and they probably don't have that issue.

Recommend pre-drilling some holes first (though thinner than the screws of course!)

Mechanism for tilt is pretty good too!

Office Desk Chair "Flex" - Racing Design Sport Swivel - Extra Padded Ergonomic PU Leather High Back Gaming Recliner - Grey / Orange PU
Offered by DEUBA-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to build. Great to sit on., 11 Jan. 2017
Very difficult to put arm rests on it! Took some serious effort and strength.

But since it was built I've been extremely happy with it.

Hylite HHT205 500mm Slimline Eco Heater with built in thermostat (55W)
Hylite HHT205 500mm Slimline Eco Heater with built in thermostat (55W)
Offered by Sage Electrical Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for tight small spaces, 11 Jan. 2017
I love this product in terms of design, obviously the power output and thus the heat it provides is low but ideal for small spaces.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up., 11 Jan. 2017
Great product, quite quiet on the lower setting. Decibels increase with higher setting as expected. Good build, looks like a good design. I'm pleased with the quality of this product. Recommended.

Black Orchid In Line Fan Carbon Filter for Extractor Fan Duct Kit Hydroponic Grow Room Tent Ventilation Choose Size: (100mm x 150mm, 200 m3/hour)
Offered by The Ventilation Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 11 Jan. 2017
I feel that the quality of the filter is not the same as the high quality of the fans and indeed was surprised that it had different branding 'Buddy Filter'.
I ended up replacing with a Rhino of similar specs within 4 weeks.

The Fall: The Crimson Shadow (Star Trek)
The Fall: The Crimson Shadow (Star Trek)

5.0 out of 5 stars This one was a delight to read, 20 Aug. 2016
I was highly critical of the first book, maybe I was harsh.

This one was a delight to read. It's no Destiny but it is certainly well written and structured.

Thank you Una McCormack.

The Fall: Revelation and Dust (Star Trek)
The Fall: Revelation and Dust (Star Trek)
by David R. George III
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 28 July 2016
Terrible. I'm usually generous but this is awful. The interpersonal dynamics feels like something from a modern day romance novel. Superfluous and tedious descriptions of irrelevant s*** make up the majority of this book. Save your money.

In fact this is so bad I've returned to my review to add more.

* At several points in the story we are subjected to multiple pages of a character thinking about the events we, as a reader, have just read!

* About 15% of the book describes the layout and architecture of a space station. I have a masters in engineering and I couldn't follow any of it!

* There's a distinct lack of understanding of what scientific breakthroughs we can expect over the next 300 years. There a several pages dedicated to a character in the shower using soap. As if soap will still be around in 2385!

* Very little happen, 30 pages would have been sufficient. Maybe throw in a technical schematic of the space station to save us from dying of boredom.

* The main plot event is weak and poorly conceived.

I want my money back.

Keter Factor Outdoor Plastic Garden Storage Shed, 6 x 6 feet - Beige
Keter Factor Outdoor Plastic Garden Storage Shed, 6 x 6 feet - Beige

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it. I'd prefer more shelves but I knew ..., 24 April 2016
I like it. I'd prefer more shelves but I knew what I was getting and I'm very happy with it.

Easy to construct. I put most of it together on my own. I recommend using pliers or a wrench for screwing the plastic bolts tight enough - fingers just don't cut it. I needed an extra pair of hands for slotting the roof together.

Good shed, up to now it has proven to be entirely waterproof.

HeroBeam® Double Bike Lights Set - The Ultimate Lighting and Safety Pack of Super Bright Front Bicycle Lights, Tail Lights and Wheel Lights - 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Offered by HeroBeam Products

5.0 out of 5 stars First impressions - 5 Stars., 24 April 2016
I love them. For the price they are magnificent. Though I have not yet tested the front lights with fully charged AAA batteries yet so I can not comment on their luminosity.

The back lights are of a decent design, I like the elastic strap for attaching to the bike. Time will tell how durable they are.

The wheel lights might be better if they were metal rather than plastic

First impressions - 5 stars.

Multimedia Keyboard Wireless Touchpad Keyboards 2.4GHz Stainless Steel Keyboards with Touchpad Supports Hot Keys and Multiple Gestures Key Mouse Integration for Andriod TV BOX Google TV Box Laptop XBMC Windows Mac etc-UK Layout
Offered by Rhinocoeu

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work - but fixed it., 19 April 2016
Looks nice, feels nice, keyboard works, but the touchpad does not work with my Dell XPS15. I've tried various solutions except for looking in my BIOS settings and I don't suspect the answer to lie there.

Furthermore this model zKB090 does not seem to be listed on eSynic's website. If I find a solution I will update my review.

Edit: I have managed to find a package of Bluetooth drivers online that seem to have resolved the issue - though I am not a fan of installing of unverified drivers and it did cause some other issues when using my mobile phone Bluetooth, but I have since found a solution to that problem too. So.... Product is working. I would suggest the developers ensure that Bluetooth drivers are available on the website of the manufacturer if possible.

I have bumped this review to a

Page: 1 | 2