Profile for A. Douglas > Reviews

Content by A. Douglas
Helpful Votes: 2008

A. Douglas (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Rimmel Brow This Way Highlighter Pencil, 1.4 g, Shade 002, Pearlescent
Rimmel Brow This Way Highlighter Pencil, 1.4 g, Shade 002, Pearlescent

5.0 out of 5 stars Shade 002 - a very slight gold, super flattering., 17 Aug. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is shade 002 pearlescent and it reminds me very much of the eye brow highlighter pencil by Benefit but for a fraction of the price. It is a light gold colour, so very flattering under the eyebrow. Easy to apply and a little goes a long way. I draw a line following my brow and blend with my finger. At first I didn't think it worked but then in the daylight I could see it and it looked nice. You could also use it to highlight your cheeks because it is nice and soft.

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes, Cucumber and Sage, 30-Count
Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes, Cucumber and Sage, 30-Count

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay as a face refresher!, 16 Aug. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As soon as you take one out of the packet you can smell the cucumber and sage which is quite refreshing and clean smelling. I give these three stars because they do not take off full make up and they do leave your skin feeling a bit dry. These would be okay as face refresher wipes once all make up has been removed though which is how I will use them. These are not strong enough to remove mascara so I ended up really rubbing and then resorting to a cream cleanser.

Trespass Womens/Ladies Finnigan Long Sleeve Cotton Top (XXS) (Deep Sea)
Trespass Womens/Ladies Finnigan Long Sleeve Cotton Top (XXS) (Deep Sea)
Offered by Trespass Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice top but comes up small!, 15 Aug. 2017
This is a lovely top but it is very small. I am a size 10 and in their fleeces a size XS fits me with room to spare. As medium was the only size available when I bought this I expected it to be huge. It isn't. it is like a size 10 which is fine but not what I expected compared to the fleeces!

He Said/She Said: the gripping Sunday Times bestseller with a shocking twist
He Said/She Said: the gripping Sunday Times bestseller with a shocking twist

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow!, 14 Aug. 2017
Would I describe this as gripping? No. it spends too much time at the start talking about eclipses and the joy of 'chasing' them. The three main characters are Kit, Laura and Beth. Their paths cross at a festival and change dramatically as a result. I wouldn't say this book was full of twists as such, you read events from Laura or Kit's perspective and sometimes far after the fact. I struggled to read this at times because when it went over eclipses and travelling to see them I got bored. This book could have been a lot shorter if not padded out so much by that. I was neither gripped or shocked by this book. It isn't thought provoking, just a bit slow and in original to be honest.

Mine Tan Classic Caramel Foam, 200 ml
Mine Tan Classic Caramel Foam, 200 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars No colour developed!, 14 Aug. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I applied this as directed and it's been on my skin for over 2 hours. No colour whatsoever. Doesn't smell like stale biscuits though so that's something!

Nexxus Oil Infinite Hair Oil treatment for Frizzy Hair 100ml
Nexxus Oil Infinite Hair Oil treatment for Frizzy Hair 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells divine and great on damp hair!, 12 Aug. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have tried many hair oils and I think I have to say that this one has the best smell. It's a smooth rounded sweet smell. Not floral, not fruity but lovely. A few pumps added to damp frizzy hair and after a few minutes the hair is easy to brush. I noticed my tangles were not as extreme! I have applied this to my hair at the ends when it has been dry and it adds shine and helps with the brushing but for best results apply to damp just washed hair!

VetIQ Urinary Care Paste 100g Maintains a healthy urinary tract and helps dissolve struvite urinary crystals and stones

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good - time will tell, 12 Aug. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's hard to say whether this is working because my cat and dog have no urinary issues. I use this as a prevention really. Both seem to enjoy the taste and lick it up. With my cat I put a blob in her food and with the dog he licks it off anything!

Kleenex Ultrasoft Tissues - Pack of 12
Kleenex Ultrasoft Tissues - Pack of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves your nostrils intact!, 11 Aug. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These tissues really are silky and very gentle on your nose. I have had an awful cold recently and have been constantly blowing my nose. Using kitchen roll and loo roll has not been that kind on my nostrils! Anyway, these tissues are a nice size. About the size of a kitchen roll square. Super soft and made with two layers. They don’t hold together so well though after a good sneeze but then again your nostrils remain intact so that is a worthy pay off. The best thing I love about these tissue though is that they are perfect for little baby noses as they absorb well and don’t scratch across the skin.

BIOGLAN Inulin
BIOGLAN Inulin

4.0 out of 5 stars No taste and great for digestion, 8 Aug. 2017
This review is from: BIOGLAN Inulin (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
i had never heard of inulin before trying this so did a bit of research. It contains around 4.5g of fibre per teaspoon and should help with digestion. it is water soluble too. It comes in a pouch that you can re-seal and looks a lot like icing sugar. I tried a spoonful in a glass of water. It doesn't really taste of anything, in fact you don't taste anything. it's quite dense and doesn't dissolve fully in water. I was left with a gloopy bit on the bottom. I also tried this in a cup of tea. I don't have sugar in my tea and this did make the tea taste slightly sweet. It does help with digestion in a gentle way so this is something to consider if you aren't as regular as you would like to be. The best bit is the fact that it is pretty much tasteless. You can mix it into things - food or drink, hot or cold so it can be used discreetly. it's main benefit is supposed to be a healthy gut and a better sleep. I haven't noticed any difference to my sleep but definitely benefits to my sluggish digestion!

Hairdressing Scissors 5.5'' - Hair Cutting Scissors - Barber Salon Scissors - hair Styling Scissors - Barber Scissors + Case
Offered by CANDURE

5.0 out of 5 stars Split ends be gone!, 7 Aug. 2017
As someone who trims her own split ends I wanted a little pair of scissors for the job and these are great for the price. Nice and sharp. In a cute mock leather case. perfect!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20