Profile for Dreadxsis > Reviews

Content by Dreadxsis

Dreadxsis

PW24W 10SMD BMW 3 NO ERROR Daytime Running Lights LED Bulbs DRL PW24W F30 F31 Xenon Audi A3 A4 A5 Q3 VW GOLF MK7 GTD EA2R2
Offered by computronic

5.0 out of 5 stars These guys are awesome. Bought these and some sidelights from them, 17 Sept. 2016
These guys are awesome. Bought these and some sidelights from them. Estimated delivery in a week and I get them 2 days later. I've bought 2 sets of these bulbs and experienced the same great service each time. Oh, and the bulbs are great, really made a difference to my car.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2016 11:37 AM GMT

Shinntto(TM) High Quality Replacement battery for MacBook Pro 15" A1175, MA348G/A, MA463LL/A, MA464LL/A, MA600LL/A, MA680LL/A, MA601LL, MA466LL/A, MA681LL/A; [10.8v;60WH;SILVER;Lighter and Longer working hours]

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Considering......., 29 April 2013
Needed a new battery for an old MacBook Pro without one and was unwilling to pay Apple £££ for one, so decided to go with this company. I received the battery very fast, and was happy with it. It came with about 80% capacity on it when fully charged, which was not bad considering the price. However, about 5 weeks after I received the battery, it stopped working; Wouldn't charge: dead. I contacted Shinntto customer services, who asked me to return the battery and they would send me a replacement.
I have received this and it seems to be working fine so far. so I will see how this battery fairs, hopefully the 1st one I got was just duff.....it happens.....and I am pleased with the companies willingness to send me a replacement...even if it did take a while to arrive and involve multiple emails to and forth. So 3 stars. One off for the 1st battery being faulty so soon, and the other off for the replacement battery taking a while to arrive. I would give it 3 and a half if I could.
I have to say though.....for this price....it's (so far) been worth the hassle.