Profile for Crazy Kaz > Reviews

Crazy Kaz (Devon)

Dualit Architect Jug Kettle, 1.5 Litre, Grey
Dualit Architect Jug Kettle, 1.5 Litre, Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Design, 7 Jun. 2015
This is a very nicely designed kettle I love the fact you can change the panels to different colours at the side and on lid. I would have given 5 stars but my one criticism was that the lead is very short, it just about reached my plug. Too be fair to Dualit when I read up about this kettle it did say for safety reason the lead was short however just a few inches longer would have been better.

Mens Real Leather Wallet with card holder and full length zip section - Black
Mens Real Leather Wallet with card holder and full length zip section - Black
Offered by Leather Express Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 8 Feb. 2015
Given the cost I thought this wallet was very good quality. Very impressed and would buy again from this seller.

Symphonica
Symphonica

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Symphonica (MP3 Download)
A really mature George here, outstanding orchestration. I have never heard anyone sing 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face' better than original Roberta Flack until now. This version is my favourite track. I was a bit dubious at first when I read it was live but there is not that much applause so did not detract. Highly recommended.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2014 1:35 PM BST

Xavax Coffeeduck for Senseo Classic
Xavax Coffeeduck for Senseo Classic

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely useful product, 13 Mar. 2012
Really pleased with this saves a fortune on the expensive pods. Used it a lot and you get the same frothy coffee that you get when using the pods. Brilliant

The Laurel & Hardy Collection 3 DVD Set [2007]
The Laurel & Hardy Collection 3 DVD Set [2007]
Dvd ~ Stan Laurel
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, 21 Aug. 2011
This was brought for a friend who was very pleased with this DVD set. The item was received with no problems, as always good service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to its Which review, 31 Jan. 2011
Having researched and seen this phone listed on Which as a best buy thought I would take the plunge. Well it is very good, easy set up very clear and for the money very good value.

I would recommend.Siemens Gigaset C475 - Cordless phone w/ answering system & caller ID - DECT\GAP - black

I Dreamed A Dream
I Dreamed A Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy Kaz - Devon, 1 Dec. 2009
This review is from: I Dreamed A Dream (MP3 Download)
Well Susan I congratulate you, after all the hype you have managed to produce a great first album and shown everyone you could do it! A good range of diverse songs which go to show the range of your voice. My favourite is Wild Horses absolutely haunting. Perhaps my least is Daydream Believer but I am sure this will grow on me.

Well done!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2009 6:18 PM GMT

Hill of Thieves
Hill of Thieves

4.0 out of 5 stars CrazyKaz, 11 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Hill of Thieves (MP3 Download)
Having listened to preview of tracks via MP3 download decided to buy. Apart from a couple of tracks that are a bit too Irish jig sounding for my ears the rest is excellent.
If you are a fan of Seth Lakeman you should like this. Cara has a very haunting voice.
I would recommend.

Beautiful You
Beautiful You

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaz from Devon, 11 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Beautiful You (MP3 Download)
I had never heard of Greg Pearle but being a Dire Staits fan thought likely to be good. Well downloaded this album and think it is superb, cannot stop playing.Beautiful You