Profile for Sebastian > Reviews

Content by Sebastian

Sebastian (london)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Galaxy S8 Plus Armband, J&D Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, Key holder Slot, Perfect Earphone Connection while Workout Running - Black
Offered by J&D Tech UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product...DO NOT BUY!!!, 29 April 2017
Wrong size. This armband was not designed for the S8+, it is way too big and the phone is loose. I'm not sure I'll take it for a run, I'm afraid the phone might slip out while I'm running. Will be processing the refund later today.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2017 12:45 PM BST

iCarez [Full Coverage] Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus [1 Pack] Easy Install with Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Retail Packaging

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING...Do not buy !!!, 22 April 2017
Complete and utter rubbish...does not stick to the screen, adhesive around border of the Protector. I tried keeping it on for a day to see if it'll stick but eventually had to remove it as the phone was unresponsive...last warning... DO NOT WASTE YOUR Money!!!

Spigen Rugged Armor LG G4 Case with Resilient Shock Absorption and Carbon Fiber Design for LG G4 2015 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product...!!!, 14 Jun. 2015
Looks really nice and feels very solid and long lasting. The case makes the device look a bit bulky but that is expected. Very good buy, very good price.

LG G3 A Black Posh Style USB 2.0 A to Micro B Sync Charge Micro USB Cable 1 Metre MicroUSB Data Cable Sync & Charge BY SHUKAN®

1.0 out of 5 stars FALSE ADVERTISING...DO NOT BUY!!! COMPLETE RUBBISH, 20 May 2015
I bought this cable not because it is cheap but because it claimed to be for the LG G3...AND IT IS NOT!!
It is very cheaply made and performs very badly too. The socket that goes into the phone does not sit properly and feels loose when connected. It does not support the 'fast charging' capability of the LG G3. Last but not least the cable fell into pieces in my hand when I unhooked it from the charger...after the second day of use. I already bought a replacement which came through the post today and has the LG logo on it and definitely feels stronger (but only time will tell).

Bloodborne Collectors Edition (PS4)
Bloodborne Collectors Edition (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Game...end of!!!, 8 April 2015
Probably the best game I've bought in years...MUST BUY!

The North Face Etip Kids' Outdoor Fleece Gloves available in TNF Black - Medium
The North Face Etip Kids' Outdoor Fleece Gloves available in TNF Black - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cycling or anything else for that matter!, 7 Mar. 2015
Very good looking, durable gloves, keeps me warm while riding my bike and works really well with my phone...does exactly what it says on the box

Door Hinge 3" 75mm Ball Bearing Hinges Polished Chrome Suit Internal Doors Pair
Door Hinge 3" 75mm Ball Bearing Hinges Polished Chrome Suit Internal Doors Pair
Offered by Handlestore

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY BUY BUY..., 7 Mar. 2015
Outstanding quality, the price is no indicator of these high standard hinges. Very solid and sturdy with a magnificent finish...well recommended AND IT ARRIVED EARLY!!!

JVL Caravan Indoor/Outdoor 4 Panel Folding Clothes Airer Laundry Dryer
JVL Caravan Indoor/Outdoor 4 Panel Folding Clothes Airer Laundry Dryer

3.0 out of 5 stars To buy or not to buy...that is your choice!!!, 11 Jan. 2015
I bought 2 sets of these. First of, one arrived broken but that could be blamed on many reasons not just the product being of bad quality. The airer is a bit small in length but I guess it does dry clothes so no problem there. I was expecting a better quality product compared to high Street retail stores as it is a tad more expensive than what I've seen out there but it definitely is not...it will dry your clothes but looks more like a toy than a real airer.

Mr Crud Roadracer Front & Rear Mudguard set. 700 x 23-25c. Just 180 grammes!
Mr Crud Roadracer Front & Rear Mudguard set. 700 x 23-25c. Just 180 grammes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than OK (so far)!, 11 Jan. 2015
Fairly easy to fit and very light they do the job as advertised but remember being lightweight they do feel very flimsy and fragile. On my cycle they don't rub the wheels, so no complaints there...ok to buy but having had them for a little while I cannot comment on durability (so far...).

Bingsale 360 Degree Rotatable Waterproof Mobile Phone Bicycle Mount Holder for Sony xperia z2 Samsung Galaxy s5 Galaxy Note 3 Note 2 LG G3 G2 (5.2inch---5.7inch)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING...JUST AMAZING!!!...and so cost effective., 11 Jan. 2015
Upon reading some of the negatives reviews for this product I was quite apprehensive before buying, mostly because some mentioned the loose holder. I've been using this holder for a month now and IT IS SAFE AND SOLID. It fits properly on my uneven handlebar and does not flinch a bit, it does take a bit of force to click in place but that just reassured me that my expensive phone WILL NOT FALL OFF.
It is FULLY WATERPROOF. Even after riding for around an hour in torrential rain my phone was dry upon arrival. There is NO space or hole provided for earphones so I switched to Bluetooth ones recently, however, whilst using wired headphones no issues regarding water getting in has encountered. It works as advertised and swivels around accordingly but does shake about while riding and stays in place throughout.

I recommend this product for quality and price. I use my bicycle on a daily basis to get around so this piece of kit is absolutely essential to me...MUST BUY!!!

PS: IF YOU CAN'T FIT IT PROPERLY, DO NOT BLAME THE MANUFACTURER!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6