Profile for Sean Bradley > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Human (Deluxe)
Human (Deluxe)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Human (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
I bought this cd for the other half. I had heard his songs one the radio almost daily. She saw him on TV and wanted the cd. I'm glad she did. What a brilliant cd it is!

No Show Socks 8BESS GIFT Mens Socks Low Cut Non-Slip Grips (Pack of 6) (M, Mixed colour)
Offered by Bay more

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks when one is wearing my summer loafers, 10 Aug. 2017
Great socks when one is wearing my summer loafers. Guffaw. Hand crafted in Brazil. Ok yah. The socks are probably made in China though!

No.5 Collaborations Project
No.5 Collaborations Project

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it so that's good enough for me, 10 Aug. 2017
Bought it for the other half. She loves it so that's good enough for me. I'm not a fan but its not too bad.

Oxo 12 Lamb Stock Cubes, 71g
Oxo 12 Lamb Stock Cubes, 71g

5.0 out of 5 stars I love lamb and these cubes make it taste even better ..., 10 Aug. 2017
I never knew that lamb Oxo stock cubes existed before I found them on Amazon. I love lamb and these cubes make it taste even better if you use them right!

Bob Dylan All the Songs: The Story Behind Every Track
Bob Dylan All the Songs: The Story Behind Every Track
by Philippe Margotin

5.0 out of 5 stars Okay, yet it may give a clear insight behind ..., 10 Aug. 2017
Okay, yet it may give a clear insight behind certain songs. Many that the listener can work out for themselves. Yet to me it still leaves a lot of tracks as unfathomable as ever before. An impressive tome to add to your book collection but you may as well buy The Complete Guide To The Music Of Bob Dylan by the Omnibus Press!

Songs I Wrote With Amy
Songs I Wrote With Amy

5.0 out of 5 stars She was glad to receive this EP, 10 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Songs I Wrote With Amy (Audio CD)
Not an ES fan but my other half loves his music. She was glad to receive this EP. She loves it and showed me!!!

Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings for Men Eau de Toilette Spray for Him 50 ml
Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings for Men Eau de Toilette Spray for Him 50 ml
Offered by Scentwarehouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells good, had some nice comments about it within the ..., 10 Aug. 2017
Smells good, had some nice comments about it within the first couple of hours after putting plenty on. It soon fades though!

Guard roller, LHWY 1Pcs Guard Your ID Roller Stamp SelfInking Stamp Messy Code Security Office (Blue)
Offered by lihongweiye

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know how long it will last but for ..., 25 Jun. 2017
I don't know how long it will last but for less than two quid, what does one expect?
I've used it at least a dozen times so far and it works well!

O'Keeffe's® Working Hands® Hand Cream 96g Jar
O'Keeffe's® Working Hands® Hand Cream 96g Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tub!, 11 May 2017
In my line of work I need to wash my hands often which does not do the skin much good at all. Needless to say that I suffered with dry sore cracked skin, especially in cold weather.
Since using this product my hands feel a lot healthier. And much softer according to the G/F!

Jouis Lighter Flints - 200x High Quality Universal Lighter Flints
Jouis Lighter Flints - 200x High Quality Universal Lighter Flints
Offered by Thestockroom

5.0 out of 5 stars A good stock of flints that should last me a lifetime, 11 May 2017
A good stock of flints that should last me a lifetime. At my age anyway! They give off a healthy shower of sparks which makes your lighter ignite with ease. A good buy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15