Profile for DRI > Reviews

Venti Airmount Portable Car Air Vent Mount Holder for Smartphone - Black
Venti Airmount Portable Car Air Vent Mount Holder for Smartphone - Black
Offered by Fast one

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and good., 17 Jan. 2016
It is just as described and delivered in two weeks. A bargain.

REALMAX® 5 in 1 iPad camera connection kit card reader only for iPad Air /iPad 4 /iPad mini Supports IOS 9.3.1 USB SD TF MMC micro SD (For iPad Air iPad 4 and iPad mini)
Offered by Discount4Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars One that works., 17 Jan. 2016
It works ,so it is a very good value purchase.

36V 16ah lithium battery quality guarantee electric bike with charger by EROLLING

3.0 out of 5 stars This is probably the wrong polarity, 7 Aug. 2015
I bought this from Erolling, even though they had very bad reviews! I thought that I was buying from buyyourworld, but it came from 365-GET, and was paid to Erolling. As everyone else found,the battery had the wrong polarity for my e-bike. Due to the difficulties that other purchasers had with returns, I decided to have the polarity changed by a proffessional electrition. It now works perfectly, and has done 25 miles on the flat carrying my 15 stone.

Global F120 2 Way Sky Distribution Amplifier
Global F120 2 Way Sky Distribution Amplifier
Offered by Digitalis Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Powered Distribution Amplifier for lastest SKY box, 27 April 2015
Sky engineer advised purchased, that sorted out my new latest model SKY HD box failure to transmit signal to second TV with an analog receiver. The older SKY boxes gave out a much stronger signal, so my previous box transmitted the signal to my kitchen and dinning room, so I just reconnected the new box; nothing. SKY are now making the boxes themselves, so as most new TVs do not have an analog tuner, this facility is redundent?

Global 12V Power Supply for F120 & F140
Global 12V Power Supply for F120 & F140
Offered by S&AS

5.0 out of 5 stars Signal Booster, 27 April 2015
I bought this on advice of a SKY engineer. It did the job.

SCHOLAR'S MATE
SCHOLAR'S MATE

5.0 out of 5 stars A BOOK WORTH READING, 27 April 2015
This review is from: SCHOLAR'S MATE (Kindle Edition)
Excellent, very well written. It commands your interest from beginning to end. I recommend this book to anyone who likes a different and challenging read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2015 11:19 AM BST

Female to Micro HDMI Type D Male Adapter EVO 4G
Female to Micro HDMI Type D Male Adapter EVO 4G
Offered by Rain_G

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Micro HDMI adapter, 27 April 2015
Very inexpensive connector that fits my camera. I have not used it yet, but it fits.

C&E CNE17851 Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable 6 feet Motorola Droid X HTC EVO 4G
C&E CNE17851 Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable 6 feet Motorola Droid X HTC EVO 4G
Offered by Fly Service

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Micro HDMI lead, 27 April 2015
It is exactly what I wanted, to connect my new camera to my HD TV.

Generic 16 pcs Deluxe watch opener tool kit repair pin Remover 6955170801480
Generic 16 pcs Deluxe watch opener tool kit repair pin Remover 6955170801480
Offered by Mobile-786

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch Repair Tools, 27 April 2015
It arrived on time and is as described. I have not used it yet, so I have still to work out how each item works.

HDMI to HDMI Cable v1.3 with Gold Plated Connectors 1.5m - Black
HDMI to HDMI Cable v1.3 with Gold Plated Connectors 1.5m - Black
Offered by ANNKE Security Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality HDMI lead, 27 April 2015
It is just what I wanted, at a very good price. Delivery from China took 2 weeks, but I was in no hurry.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5