Profile for The Bear 81 > Reviews

Content by The Bear 81

The Bear 81

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Seneo PA014 Fast Wireless Charger, 2 Coils QI Wireless Charging Stand - Sleep-Friendly
Offered by Xintop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cheap fast charger, good alternative to Samsung's more expensive version, 17 Aug. 2016
Bought this charger for my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and it fast charges when coupled with a fast charger like Samsung's one out of the phone box. I have been using this for about a week and previously had a flat wireless charger. Now we have 'always on' screens I wanted to see the screen whilst it charges.I only have two complaints being that I don't like the writing at the top "fast charge" (personal preference) and also the charging light could be dimmer. I've used some insulation tape to make it smaller as the light is quite bright. The charger won't work if you put any less than 2A into it and also won't fast charge if you use the wrong type of charger. It did come with a USB lead but I found it too short, I'll probably buy another one for work as it's useful to use the phone whilst it is charging.

Men's Microsuede Coolers Cross stitch Warm lined Slippers (11-12) Navy
Men's Microsuede Coolers Cross stitch Warm lined Slippers (11-12) Navy
Offered by Socks Uwear®

4.0 out of 5 stars I love them but my wife hates them, 12 Jun. 2016
They are warm and compfy but they look like Nanny slippers. Good size as per description.

Clarks Originals Desert Boot, Men's Derby Lace-Up, Brown (Beeswax), 10 UK (44.5 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Order a size down, 20 May 2016
My favourite shoes but order a size down.

Popamazing 50x15x27cm Rectangle Floating Shelf High Density Board And Varnish Surface Shelf for DVD/Blu-Ray Players Satellite TV Box Cable Box Wall Mount Shelf Cube Sky Box DVD HIFI Unit Shelf in Black/White/Red (Black)
Offered by Yeshion Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect movable shelf, 20 May 2016
I use this shelf to transport my turntable, amp and pre-amp around the house. Why? Because my wife doesn't want the vinyl in the living room so I used to wheel the unit with vinyl in on wheels. It's now too heavy with vinyl so I just take the turntable to the living room. Happiness is compromise.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Plantar Fasciitis Socks with Arch Support, BEST 24/7 Foot Care Compression Sleeve, Better than Night Splint, Eases Swelling & Heel Spurs, Ankle Brace Support, Increases Circulation (PINK L/XL)
Offered by Physix Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 May 2016
I bought these for my wife and she is really happy with them. The company is eager to hear user feedback so if the product can be improved, it will be.

AUKEY Quick Charge 2.0 Car Charger 36W 2 Ports USB for Samsung Galaxy, HTC, LG, Xiaomi, HUAWEI; Including a 3.3ft quick charge micro USB Cables (Black)
Offered by Tianyue Dazzling

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat for tablet and phone, 24 April 2016
Not a lot to say other than it works well and is constructed to a high standard. Very happy with the Aukey products I have purchased so far.

Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Case, i-Blason [Scratch Resistant] Halo Series Hybrid Clear Case / Cover with TPU Bumper for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus + (Clear (Scratch Resistant))
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for Edge+, 28 Sept. 2015
I am raving to anyone who has concerns about holding a Samsung Edge as this case makes it so easy and shows of the phone magnificently. The whole thing is a delight even the holes are perfectly cut out. A really good case.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 28 Sept. 2015
I have used loads of car chargers and this is the best yet. £10 is probably the most I've paid but it just feels like quality from the moment I received it. Great packaging and a sturdy build quality. Fast charging as advertised. Winner. A great companion for my Galaxy Edge+. Will probably buy one for the wife's car too.

Stand (Gatefold sleeve) [Vinyl]
Stand (Gatefold sleeve) [Vinyl]

5.0 out of 5 stars Their best album... IMHO, 11 Sept. 2015
Probably the best Sly and the Family Stone album, full of timeless classics and a perfect place to start if you want to get their albums. Great stuff.

Favorite Folder Pro
Favorite Folder Pro

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work, 11 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Favorite Folder Pro (App)
No idea how this is meant to work. Thought it would be like my old HTC widget that learned my favorite apps but it just remained empty. Deleted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7