Profile for RB > Reviews

Content by RB

RB "Ruth B" (Somerset, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Fragrant Pharmacy
The Fragrant Pharmacy
by Valerie Ann Worwood

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book and the ones that followed, 1 Dec. 2016
This review is from: The Fragrant Pharmacy (Paperback)
I love this book and the ones that followed. I've used it so much, pages had fallen out of my old edition and I had to replace it.

The Ten Keys to Total Freedom
The Ten Keys to Total Freedom
by Gary M. Douglas

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Dec. 2016
This is one of the best books I've ever read. Seriously practical ways to get conscious.

Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work: A Science-Based, Yet Practical Guide
Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work: A Science-Based, Yet Practical Guide
by Hibiscus Moon

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously underwhelmed by this book. Very thin book saying ..., 7 Feb. 2016
Seriously underwhelmed by this book. Very thin book saying very little. The things I was most interested in were alluded to in the book and we were encouraged to pay more for them.

This may be the least informative book on crystals I've ever come across.
So much hype and there was nothing new here.

Profusion Sprouted Hemp Tomato Chilli Pesto 150 g (Pack of 6)
Profusion Sprouted Hemp Tomato Chilli Pesto 150 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is so good, you'll thank me you bought it, 23 Dec. 2015
I'm not given to writing reviews of pesto.

This is so good, you'll thank me you bought it.

I post this in the hope that someone else may be saved from eating the Sacla vegan pesto. Don't do it. You may actually gag.

Crystal Oversoul New Earth Attunements: 22 Healing Cards, Book, & 2 Meditation Audio CDs (Crystal Oversoul Attunements)
by Michael Eastwood

5.0 out of 5 stars You Would Be Excused for Thinking this Was Just Another Deck of Crystal Cards....And Yet These Cards Are Beyond Extraordinary., 9 Nov. 2015
This second deck of cards from Michael Eastwood - Crystal Healing author, teacher and crystal curator. is truly something incredibly powerful. It brings something so new to our awareness. Where the first deck went into new territory, this one creates still more ground and awareness. The first one brought so much that was new into the awareness of crystal healers but the new deck has broken the old again. The new awareness of these cards has increased exponentially. I did not think that was possible. Michael Eastwood has brought through such a new awareness/consciousness that we get to play with aspects of ourselves that we may not have been aware of till now. It's taken me a while to get round to writing this, because of the newness of this creation or co-creation. The energy that this deck brings through is so rarified and exceptional, I needed to bring much more awareness of myself into my awareness. And yet it is so wonderfully beautiful, it is a delight to do that. Of course, as an infinite being, I recognise these aspects of myself, yet it is profoundly beautiful to experience these and I am not aware of anything else available that goes into this territory. It could change how you play with crystals - the awareness is so ahead of its time. It could be changing everything all over again in the most wondrously beautiful ways. This is a deck that cannot be compared to anything else available that I've ever come into contact with.
This deck of cards really is essential. Something so new and a great contribution to the consciousness of the planet.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2015 10:45 AM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Deliciously comfortable socks., 20 Feb. 2015
Walking socks can be expensive. I found these a good price. I've tried many walking socks over the years and these are my favourite so far. They feel so cosy on - so deliciously comfortable! I see my size has sold out since I bought mine. I'll keep coming back and order them in my size when they come back in. I have come to the conclusion that good socks are a pleasure, thanks to Brasher and the company I bought them from via Amazon.

Birds of Paradise: Revealing the World's Most Extraordinary Birds
Birds of Paradise: Revealing the World's Most Extraordinary Birds
by Tim Laman

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Dec. 2014
This is beautiful - words and pictures are perfection.

2015 Cape Dorset Inuit Art Wall Calendar
2015 Cape Dorset Inuit Art Wall Calendar
by Cape Dorset
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Dec. 2014
Very happy to have these beautiful works of sacred art on my wall!
The calendar's beautiful quailty.

Crystal Healing a Vibrational Journey Though the Chakras
Crystal Healing a Vibrational Journey Though the Chakras
by Hazel Raven

5.0 out of 5 stars sharing a great deal of her very many spiritual experiences, 13 Nov. 2014
This is an exceptional book. If you follow the suggestions in this book, they will change your life.

Hazel Raven always writes generously, sharing a great deal of her very many spiritual experiences. This is not the same book as her Crystal Healing manual or her Angel Therapy course-book, which are also excellent. I mention that, because many wonder if it is the same. This book will keep you busy.

If you have difficulty getting hold of it, it back in print and available with Hazel Raven direct.

The Law of Light: The Secret Teachings of Jesus
The Law of Light: The Secret Teachings of Jesus
by Lars Muhl

5.0 out of 5 stars The Real and Secret Teachings of Christ and Their Practical, Powerful Application., 13 Nov. 2014
This is a very special book - a generous offering from a human being devoted to understanding the truth about The Anointed One: Jesus Christ. This is a pithy collection of information - something to study from. If you have read 'The O Manuscript', this is a different type of book - not written in the style of a novel, but a collection of Christ's secret teachings. He goes back to the original language of Christ (Aramaic) and explains the very significant differences that can have profound application in our own lives. He shares the teachings of the Essenes, The Order of Melchizedek, for example. He explains the healing philosophy of Christ that has very practical application for us so that we can do what he tells us in the New Testament - greater things than he. That's audacious, I realise. However, from what is laid out here and from what I have been working with so far, it is possible to see what Christ meant. Here's a chance to own your life in a beautiful way. Here's a chance to come into sync with your essence, which is bound to affect your surroundings too. This is a chance to be real, to live large and dynamically - here is what Christ intended us to know and that is a very exciting prospect. Every piece of information given here can be delved into over and over again so we make our own discovery of ourselves and what we are here for, what our own personal mission is. This has the markings of a book that could be a companion for life. I have the earlier edition and this is expanded - there is a lot more included in this version. There is, for example, a practice on how to work with the chakras in the Essene way - a daily practice that does not take long but that makes powerful shifts in our life. On a personal note, I am glad to have found this writer and his work, because he is bringing us the real Christianity that has been lost to us, stolen from us. Now we get to study in the mystery school that Christ was born into and make it real for ourselves. I am very excited to see how this book will change my life and my healing work.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2014 11:27 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6