Profile for Ella Thomas > Reviews

Content by Ella Thomas

Ella Thomas (Shropshire, England.)

Marvin Gaye (feat. Meghan Trainor)
Marvin Gaye (feat. Meghan Trainor)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer song., 10 Jun. 2015
Like everybody else, tracked this tune down from the Fiat advert. Doesn't seem to be available on i tunes uk so delighted to find it on Amazon. Don't think this song can have been released in the UK, hope it is.What a catchy tune to have you hooked with such a short snippet. A really feel good summer song.

Secrets of the Sea House
Secrets of the Sea House

4.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed this book and will be downloading Return to Fourwinds ..., 26 Oct. 2014
An extremely well written book with a slightly unusual storyline. A very gentle read. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and will be downloading Return to Fourwinds immediately.

Like This, For Ever: Lacey Flint Series, Book 3
Like This, For Ever: Lacey Flint Series, Book 3
by Sharon Bolton

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent read., 28 May 2013
I first came discovered SJ Bolton from a recommendation for " Dead Scared" in Good Housekeeping magazine last year. How fortuitous was that casual perusal of a magazine at the hairdressers, as I have now read all of her books, albeit in the wrong order! I eagerly awaited the release of Like This, For Ever and I wasn't disappointed; definitely up to scratch. Being a romantic at heart, I can't wait for the next book and the progression ( hopefully) of the Flint/Joesbury relationship. I have found the conclusion of all her books incredibly exciting and never has the phrase "page turner" been more applicable.

The Legendary Don McLean
The Legendary Don McLean
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have all the years gone?, 17 Oct. 2007
I have just taken delivery of this fantastic CD/DVD.I grew up listening to Don McLean's music and I had forgotten until recently how much it has meant to me over the years.The CD is an excellent compilation and the DVD brings the memories of the man and his music flooding back. He deserves to be heard by a new generation.