Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Simpsons Premium Grain Free Dog Food Sensitive Salmon & Potato 2kg
Simpsons Premium Grain Free Dog Food Sensitive Salmon & Potato 2kg
Offered by Suffolk Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent food my vet rates it highly and my dog ..., 23 April 2015
Excellent food my vet rates it highly and my dog is eating much better. I now get it straight from Simpsons because it arrives the following day and it is free delivery on the 12kg bags.

Japper Jack Tri Slow Bowl -Interactive Feeding Dish for Small & Medium Dogs - Lime Green
Offered by SK&J

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Suits my small Labrador bitch and slowed ..., 22 Mar. 2015
Excellent product. Suits my small Labrador bitch and slowed down her eating. Too large for my pup though so will be looking for a smaller version

The Glass Room (Vera Stanhope Book 5)
The Glass Room (Vera Stanhope Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Dec. 2014
just love her writing!

Sons of Fortune
Sons of Fortune

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the quality of his early books, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Sons of Fortune (Kindle Edition)
Very disappointing. It felt lazily written with unbelievable situations. Nothing like the quality of his early books . Will not bother purchasing any more in the future

Face and Paw Scissors (2360)
Face and Paw Scissors (2360)
Offered by Merlins Pet Stores Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 3 April 2014
The scissors are a nice shape and size but do not cut my Airedale's coat well at all. I particularly needed them for his eye area and in between his pads. I tried them around his eyes and it was a real struggle to get them to cut through the smallest amount of hair :-(

Gusti Genuine Leather Handbag Shoulder Bag Satchel College Vintage City Leisure Bag Unisex H59

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 2 Oct. 2013
i had been looking for a smaller bag but one that was still large enough to accommodate all i need to carry with me, so i was a little concerned that this might not fit the bill. However i need not have worried because it takes my bulky purse, phone, glasses' case and even my kindle, with room to spare!
the quality of the leather is good and it is well made so i feel it is well worth the money and would certainly buy this make again with confidence.

Faces
Faces
by Martina Cole

1.0 out of 5 stars repetition repetition repetition, 28 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Faces (Hardcover)
i rarely purchase hard backs but for Martina Cole i make an exception and bought her latest as soon as i saw it on the shelf... what an utter disappointment this book was with no real plot and no likeable or multifacted characters... edit out the repetitious text that made me want to scream and you may have had a reasonable short story ....Martina has let herself and her readers down with this deviation from her normal excellent writing