Profile for Dereck Cross > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
100 Hits Legends - Frank Sinatra
100 Hits Legends - Frank Sinatra

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collection at a Great Price, 24 Jun. 2016
Great album at a great price. Though I have many of Frank's recordings I heard this at an Hotel we were staying at and there were tracks I had not heard before. It was cheap enough to buy even for those few additional recordings. Very pleased.

Bulova Diamond Women's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Gold/Silver Ion-Plated Bracelet 98P115

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase and Result., 24 Jun. 2016
Excellent Chritsmas present for the wife. She was and is over the moon with this item. I read reviews on it myself before purchasing it. The description on line and photographs etc were accurate and helpful. Very pleased.

ALM SPOOL TRIMMER COVER MACALLISTER MGT430 QUALCAST GT2826 PERFORMANCE POWER 430W PGT430A GT2820 - EH504
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Winner., 24 Jun. 2016
Having had a great experience when my strummer cap broke I immediately repeated the process for my father in law when his strummer cap broke. He was very pleased with the service and product from Amazon.

Black & Decker Spool Cap. 374746-01
Black & Decker Spool Cap. 374746-01
Offered by HHM Power Tool Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service/Part Just When I Needed One Urgently., 24 Jun. 2016
Glad to be able to get hold of this spare part through Amazon. Quick and easy to order and fit. Very pleased.

Stranger To Stranger
Stranger To Stranger

1.0 out of 5 stars Very UnhappyWith The Latest Paul Simon Album!, 24 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Stranger To Stranger (Audio CD)
I bought two new albums around the same time of musicians I have loved and. Followed for years, Jeff Lynne's Alone In The Universe and this one. I instantly loved Alone In The Universe and play it continually. I love each and every track the row. This album to me sounds as if Paul Simon has run out of talent and ideas. It sounds as if he went into a studio with a four piece combo and just sat down and sung a dozen boring songs all in the same key, and all in a dull boring way. He talks through many of the tracks and seems to have lost the ability of creating happy and bright songs. I played it completely through non-stop and it didn't grab me at all. I have since played three or four times to see if it would grow on me and it hasn't. This is definitely a miss. Come on Paul, you candi better than this!

There Goes Rhymin' Simon
There Goes Rhymin' Simon

5.0 out of 5 stars Oldie But A Goodie!, 12 Mar. 2015
Brilliant album. Replenishing my old vinyl stock with CD's

The Descendants Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
The Descendants Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

5.0 out of 5 stars Music From Hawaii That Sounds Different and awonderful, 12 Mar. 2015
I recently saw the film on TV and though "Wow. What lovely music the soundtrack was". Checked to see if it was available as a CD and found that it was. Bought the album and was not disappointed. Different style of music which really sounds great

Paul Simon
Paul Simon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album, 12 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Paul Simon (Audio CD)
Great album. Replenishing my old vinyl stock with CD's

Negotiations And Love Songs 1971-1986
Negotiations And Love Songs 1971-1986
Offered by the_record_factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Selection CD, 12 Mar. 2015
Brilliant. Replenishing my old records with CD'S

Witches of Eastwick (Original London Cast)
Witches of Eastwick (Original London Cast)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, 12 Mar. 2015
Excellent production and a shame that it was changed so that now the show has different songs eg. I Love A Little Town.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3