Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Sarahlou > Reviews

Content by Sarahlou

Sarahlou

Happy Valley Season 1
Happy Valley Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2016
One word BRILLIANT!

Starr Destined (Starr Series Book 2)
Starr Destined (Starr Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read until the end!, 13 Mar. 2014
I loved both books and really enjoyed the easy, can’t put the book down, read! But OMG what was the ending all about, it was a little bit OTT, you could have made a third book out of the last chapter exploring the characters of the new Starrs and the devastating ending!

The Arrangement (The Ferro Family) (The Arrangement:Ferro Family Book 1)
The Arrangement (The Ferro Family) (The Arrangement:Ferro Family Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A very Expensive Story!, 11 Feb. 2014
Sorry H.M.Ward but although this was one of your better books and a good read I think you have taken some bad advice along the line! We avid Kindle readers are all happy to pay good money for a good book but not when you make us pay per chapter which is what you have done! It has cost approx. £24 to read the complete story which consists of 12 chapters NOT BOOKS (I assume it stops at 12 I have only got to 10 but am getting slightly miffed) why oh why didn’t you just make it a trilogy of four books and put the cost a little higher then everyone would have been happy! I hope other authors have learnt by your mistake!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2015 1:46 PM GMT

Mine (The REAL series Book 2)
Mine (The REAL series Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed, 16 Nov. 2013
I loved the first book was totally hooked! Maybe there was to long between books! It was just sooo repetative and i skipped most of the book as nothing much was happening just the same old unconditional love between the two which got very boring! couldnt wait for it to finish!

Entwined With You (Crossfire, Book 3)
Entwined With You (Crossfire, Book 3)
by Sylvia Day

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Dissapointed, 11 Jun. 2013
God what a disappointment ....... we all waited so long for this book and I even had to read the second book again to remind myself of the story! I think the author was to busy writing her other books which are splashed all over the book shelves which have never match the first two books Bared to You and Reflected in You. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed reading the book but was really miffed with the ending, what was the point of that, not even a cliff hanger!? felt really cheated and not sure if I would bother with book 4 as the story has been exhausted!

Walking Disaster (BEAUTIFUL SERIES)
Walking Disaster (BEAUTIFUL SERIES)
by Jamie McGuire

3.0 out of 5 stars I wanted the story to continue not a repeat!, 27 April 2013
We all loved Beautiful Disaster it has to be one of my best reads for a long time and I was lucky enough to read it just as the Walking Disaster was released. I hadn't read any reviews and didn't know it was written from Travis's point of view! Although I enjoyed it, I think the disappointment was that I thought that at some point the story would continue, which I so desperately wanted!

It's funny we all desperately wanted FSG to be written again from Christian Grey's point of view, but now I have read Walking Disaster I don't think it would be as nearly as good!

Hopefully there will be a Book 3 as I really miss Travis!

Fire After Dark (After Dark Book 1)
Fire After Dark (After Dark Book 1)
by Sadie Matthews

3.0 out of 5 stars Read this book so you can read the 2nd!, 5 Feb. 2013
This book is a 'nice' read but I didn't feel there was enough build up or detail at the start of the book developing the relationship between Beth and Dominic, one minute they have lunch then Vanilla Sex and the next she is madly in love and being tied to the bed! HOWEVER the second book 'Secrets After Dark' is so much better than the first and has a lot more substance and story line and I have re ordered 'Promises After Dark' Book 3, which is out at the end of Feb 13, before even finishing it! So please read this book just so you get to read the 2nd!

On Dublin Street
On Dublin Street
by Samantha Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, 4 Feb. 2013
This review is from: On Dublin Street (Paperback)
I was first put off by the Title of this book but there seemed to be quite a lot of hype about it and so I gave it ago! It was a really great read and after being a big Fifty fan I really fell for Braden like I did for Christian and really wanted to shake Joss to come to her senses!

I found a lot of books which have piggy backed off Fifty Shades really very disappointing but this book wont disappoint!

The Stranger I Married (Historical Romance)
The Stranger I Married (Historical Romance)
by Sylvia Day

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Boring, 4 Feb. 2013
After reading 'Bared to You' and 'Reflected in You' which I loved every single page I was so disappointed with this book! A really week and very boring story I skipped a lot of the book and coudn't wait to finish!