Profile for Lorraine Jordan > Reviews

Content by Lorraine Jordan

Lorraine Jordan

Senua 8GB Capacitive Blue Android tablet PC - Android 4.0 ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich)- now with Front and Back Cameras WiFi - Compatible with BBC iPlayer / Amazon Kindle Apps (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tablet at a great price., 30 Mar. 2013
Ordered this tablet for my sons 10th Birthday. I placed the order Wednesday and received within 2 working days.
On checking the tablet today i am really impressed. This is a gift for my son as he is always borrowing my ipad, and considering this little device is £50 over a £400 ipad, it certainly does everything, including a slot for 3g (which even my expensive ipad does not have!) It has front and rear facing camera and video and comes pre installed with Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja apps along with others, plus Gangnam Style is in the music folder which happens to be one of my sons favourite songs! Have checked out video and music and works great. Connects quick to wifi with no problems. Even has S Voice which works well. ! All in all on a short test of this device it seems brilliant for such a low price. Very very pleased.
I think i am going to have one happy son next week.

Greatest Hits and Videos - CD + DVD
Greatest Hits and Videos - CD + DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Hot Chili Peppers CD/DVD, 3 Feb. 2004
After contemplating whether to buy the CD alone, then opting to buy the CD/DVD when i found it was only a couple of quid more, i was well pleased with my purchase. The DVD has much much more on than i had ever anticipated. Unfortunately i am having problems playing all parts of the DVD. After playing it through a PS2 console, computer dvd player and stand alone dvd player, i have problems hearing sound on items of the roadworks footage. I have changed my copy and yet again i encounter the same problem on the exact same songs.
This does not deter me from rating a 5 maximum, as i know when i do get this dvd playing correctly, it will be superb.
I recommend everyone who loves the Peppers to buy the CD/DVD set. They will not be disappointed.
I in the meantime, will endeavour to make my DVD play fully!