Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Angie Rocks. > Reviews

Content by Angie Rocks.

Angie Rocks.

Last Kiss Goodbye
Last Kiss Goodbye

5.0 out of 5 stars Just awesome. I love this band, 7 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Last Kiss Goodbye (MP3 Download)
Just awesome. I love this band!

Hacienda
Hacienda

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this kick ass band from Oldham, 15 May 2015
This review is from: Hacienda (MP3 Download)
I love this kick ass band from Oldham, England! You can just hear their Northern English routes and classic British Rock tones. A breath of fresh air and break from all that over produced, indie schmindy bull sh*t, that all of those other bands keep churning out! RAW & GUTSY!!!

Skins A200 Women's Compression Capri Tights - SS15 - X Small
Skins A200 Women's Compression Capri Tights - SS15 - X Small

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I can get some colourful compression tights instead of ..., 19 April 2015
So glad I can get some colourful compression tights instead of just black. As with Skins compression they're amazing. And still the added massive bonus of having every bit of cellulite and wobble vanish when they're on.

LADIES WOMENS FUR LINED MID WEDGE BOOTS HIGH HEEL WARM WINTER KNEE CALF ZIP SIZE (UK 7 / EU 40 / US 9, Black Faux Leather)
Offered by Fashion Thirsty

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots are AMAZING!, 30 Sept. 2014
I had to order the tan after having bought the black ones. I actually prefer them up, but look good folded down too. So comfy & warm, but they look GORGEOUS. I CANNOT believe the price. So so chuffed with them. Best boots ever.

Iced (Dani O'Malley)
Iced (Dani O'Malley)
by Karen Marie Moning

5.0 out of 5 stars UNPUTDOWNABLE!!!, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Iced (Dani O'Malley) (Hardcover)
For the first few pages I found it hard to get into as, I didn't like Dani in the previous books. After a chapter or so, I started to like Dani. This is the first book since the Fever series that I have literally not been able to put down. I know that people have complained about Dani's age, but Ryodan & Christian are excited about the woman she's GOING to be. They just think that she's a amazing girl full of light & can see that she's going to be unbelievable. Ryodan is that same sort of gorgeous anti-hero that Barrons is. You know he's bad but you can't help loving him, especially when you see flashes of his of goodness (in the smallest sense of the word lol) and protectiveness over Dani. Dani is actually a child genius & tries to cover up this, & her boffin scientific language, with the Americanized slang that readers had found so irritating. This redeemed her in my eyes, as she doesn't actually talk like that, it's all for show. Next book, BURNED, is out in Jan 2015, and DANI IS 19 in this! KMM says that Mac will be telling some of the story. Can't wait!

ASICS GEL-NIMBUS 15 Women's Running Shoes - 7.5
ASICS GEL-NIMBUS 15 Women's Running Shoes - 7.5
Offered by Markenfabrik

5.0 out of 5 stars No other Trainer Gets A Look In!, 16 Sept. 2013
For road distance, there isn't a better running shoe. I wore them for the first time on a 10 mile run, & I didn't feel a thing. AWESOME trainers. I'm a 6 shoe, sometimes 7, but I wear a 7.5 in these. They don't touch the top of any of my toes so I never have a problem on long runs. These are my 3rd pair of Nimbus (13, 14 & now 15), I wouldn't even try another trainer now.

BiYa Hair Elements Thermatt Clip In Hair Extensions Curly, Darkest Brown Number 2 20-inch/ 100g

5.0 out of 5 stars As always, these extensions are amazing. Still can't believe the price., 2 Jan. 2013
These are the only extensions I use. They're fab, & I'm so glad I can now get them on Amazon. The price is fantastic, & they arrive very quickly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2013 1:51 PM BST