Profile for RJ Monument > Reviews

Content by RJ Monument

RJ Monument "Bob" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Blood Pressure Monitor - large Cuff Adjusts to Fit Most Wrist Sizes - Measures Pulse Diastolic Systolic and Shows Hypertension level - Time and Date with Memory Store last Readings -  Ebook with this TempIR Machine - Titled How to Control Blood Pressure - no Hassle Lifetime Guarantee
Blood Pressure Monitor - large Cuff Adjusts to Fit Most Wrist Sizes - Measures Pulse Diastolic Systolic and Shows Hypertension level - Time and Date with Memory Store last Readings - Ebook with this TempIR Machine - Titled How to Control Blood Pressure - no Hassle Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by TempIR

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 April 2016
Read the reviews and product meets my requirements. Only used a couple of times but appears to be accurate. Service was good so v pleased.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2016 9:15 AM BST

Fast Car (Radio Edit) [feat. Dakota]
Fast Car (Radio Edit) [feat. Dakota]

1.0 out of 5 stars I know lets take a great song by a truly talented artist and **** it up. Too much of this lazy music around., 3 Feb. 2016
Rubbish

Spoilt Rotten Pets - Extra Large - Soft & Furry Mink Brown 'Bear Hug' Pet Dog Blanket - Any Name Embroidered No Extra Charge
Offered by Spoilt Rotten Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, 5 Dec. 2015
Bought these for our 2 large Labrador dogs for Xmas, however as soon as we unpacked them they were snuggling into them so they're on the beds already. Good customer service from the supplier and arrived well packaged.

Lily's Kitchen Goose & Duck Feast with Fruits Complete Wet Food for Dogs 400g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top dog food, 15 April 2015
This is Jordis' favourite of all the Lily's Kitchen dishes. They are all good quality and are delivered speedily every time. He's nearly 10 now so I just want to give him the best I can.

Lily's Kitchen Beef, Potato & Vegetable Dinner Complete Wet Food for Dogs 400g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jordi loves it, 22 Nov. 2013
Good natural food for my "best friend". He loves all of the recipes except the fishy one. As he gets older I just want to give him the best I can afford. It's relatvely expensive but worth it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, great product, 16 May 2012
Really pleased. I got some of this product when I bought my new car but was running low. Saw this on Amazon and thought it a good price. Ordered on the 13th May, received on 16th, excellent service from the Amazon seller. I also bought some bird dropping wipes and some leather cleaner for the seats. Will buy again when needed.

Garmin nuvi 2595LMT 5" Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts and Bluetooth

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 24 Feb. 2012
Bought this as my old Tom Tom was very bulky and outdated. After reading reviews of Garmin generally decided to go with them rather than Tom Tom who charge for absolutely everything (map updates, traffic etc). The fact that map updates and traffic are included for the life of the unit persuaded me to buy this one. I had reason recently to undertake a trip from Northumberland to Beds, Bucks and Oxfordshire. The unit worked brilliantly including a traffic detour which saved me 30 minutes. It found and accurately directed me to the hotels that I stayed in. The voice command works perfectly and saves fiddling with the touch screen. I think some of the reviewers are being very picky, my understanding is that a human brain has the ability to ignore spurious directions and speed limits. This is a tool to help with driving directions not to replace common sense. You should have seen some of the routes my old Tom Tom tried to take me.
Overall a good product, speedily delivered by Amazon's partner and I would recommend it to anyone
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2013 10:19 AM BST

Chelsea Season Review 2007-2008 [DVD]
Chelsea Season Review 2007-2008 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chelsea Fc
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Idiotic Review, 10 Jun. 2008
Mr D Bell writes an absolutely pathetic review. The DVD isn't released yet and he gives it one star. Perhaps he has no affinity to his team but I have supported Chelsea since 1970 and have season review videos & DVD's going back to 1988. They provide a history of the team as well as the great players, goals and saves. Yes Chelsea didn't win anything this season but went to the wire in 3 of the 4 competitions they competed in. I for one will buy the DVD, not because of success or failure to win but to remind me of my great team. Perhaps Mr Bell is confusing some people with glory hunters who, I'm sure, will be queuing up to buy the ManU DVD. I suggest he waits until he sees the DVD before passing comment or stick to whichever team it is he supports.

Pioneer DCS-370 - 5.1 DVD Home Cinema System
Pioneer DCS-370 - 5.1 DVD Home Cinema System

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, 4 Jun. 2008
I have the DCS370 and it is a good cinema system for playing DVD's & CD's. If you want to play other sources, you only get stereo sound. This isn't a problem for me as mine was bought purely for my cinema room, my main TV with Sky+ is downstairs. Be wary though when it says you can play NTSC discs, it doesn't play region 1 (USA). Disregard the reviewer who says it won't play his ipod, mine plays just fine using the USB connection on the front of the machine. Use he same connector you would use to download from your pc onto ipod, no problems. This is Pioneer's budget model, if you want all singing & dancing you'll have to pay the price.

Philips HTS9800 6.1ch Cineos Multi-region DVD Home Cinema System - With SACD Playback - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother!!, 12 April 2008
This equipment looks fantastic on photo's but beware!!
Firstly check the dimensions, the system is much larger than the carefully taken photo would suggest. The AV subwoofer in particular is enormous.
Also don't be taken in by the wireless story, it's not. True the system rear speakers do not connect directly to the subwoofer but are connected by wires to an AV wireless receiver unit which sits at the back of the room.
This is where my problems started, I can't get the wireless speakers to work. The supplier was initially very good replacing both the wireless receiver and the main DVD unit which houses the transmitter. Since then i have tried unsuccesfully to get someone from their technical department to call me. And don't even think about Philips, what a waste of space. Their tecnical support people don't even know the product. They asked if I had swiched the wireless receiver unit on but it doesn't have an on/off switch, a blue led comes on when it is receiving the wireless signal. I don't even have any other wireless equipment to interfere with it.
This product is all about aesthetics but is poor quality in performance and support. I would strongly recommend not to purchase it as looking at the various AV forums, this isn't an isolated case.

Page: 1 | 2