Profile for Space Cowboy > Reviews

Content by Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy "Say something about yourself!"

Christmas Rappin'
Christmas Rappin'

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Skool, 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Christmas Rappin' (MP3 Download)
Proper Hip Hop from the good old days.

Fast Forward
Fast Forward

5.0 out of 5 stars Choons!!, 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Fast Forward (MP3 Download)
Fantastic!! If like me you were part of the 80's soul scene you will love this album. This will be played to death.

Jarrod Lawson
Jarrod Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 10 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Jarrod Lawson (MP3 Download)
WOW What a sweet soul voice, reminded me of Stevie Wonder & Donny Hathaway.

Ghost (Oliver Nelson Remix)
Ghost (Oliver Nelson Remix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Aug. 2014
Top remix of a great song.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 Aug. 2014
Once I had seen the movie I just had to download this soundtrack. Been playing it non stop since.

That Close
That Close
by Suggs

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much Football not enough Madness, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: That Close (Hardcover)
Got this for Christmas and couldn't wait to read it. Having been a massive fan of Madness and the two tone era I thought that this book was going to be great but I was sadly disappointed. It had far too much of Suggs and his days as a football hooligan and not enough about the Nutty boys. The last few chapters regarding the Jubilee and Olympic closing ceremony seemed to be rushed.

In Your Hands [Explicit]
In Your Hands [Explicit]

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have done without the bad language, 24 Oct. 2013
My young daughter loved her first album with its catchy songs but I can't play her some of the songs on this album due to Eliza's swearing. Just as well because this album is nowhere near as good as her first one.

A Donny Hathaway Collection
A Donny Hathaway Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Top notch vocals, 24 Oct. 2013
I've only just really discovered the vocal talents of the late great Donny Hathaway even though I bought his single Back Together when it first came out in 1980. All I can say is that why on earth did I wait so long to listen to the one of the great soul voices of our time. Apart from Mr Vandross, this man has to be heard.

Getting Over The Storm
Getting Over The Storm
Offered by MEGA Media FBA

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of their best, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Getting Over The Storm (Audio CD)
I've been a massive fan of UB40 since day one and bought this album mainly for the track Midnight Rider as I love UB40's version of it but how much better would this track and the rest of the album have been with Ali Campbell's vocals. UB40 are sadly missing Ali and although his brother is ok he lacks the power of Ali. Some of the tracks on this album are a little to Country for my liking. UB40 should get Ali back and get back to doing what they do best, making great reggae songs without the Country feel.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 24, 2013 5:11 PM GMT

David Jason : my life. [LegacyTitleID: 47885574]
David Jason : my life. [LegacyTitleID: 47885574]

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Jubbly, 23 Oct. 2013
Being a fan of David Jason's for a long time I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I bought the audio book to listen to on my journey driving to work and back. This book made me laugh out loud and listening to Davids account of his beloved partners death also brought me to tears. His humble beginnings and his journey through his career right up until he was deservedly knighted has eased my journey to work and back and I felt quite sad when the book came to the end. In the words of Del Boy this book is lovely jubbly.