Profile for Zep_Fan_81 > Reviews

Content by Zep_Fan_81

Zep_Fan_81 (Ye Olde Englande)

The Mystery of Smugglers Cove (The Mystery Series Book 1)
The Mystery of Smugglers Cove (The Mystery Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug. 2015
Great bit of British story telling

Driveclub (PS4)
Driveclub (PS4)
Offered by Piranha Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars don't be afraid or swayed, it is what you hoped, 11 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Driveclub (PS4) (Video Game)
Read countless reviews as was looking forward to this one being my first ps4 racer. Well took the plunge today, been playing couple of hours and heres my thoughts.

Pros

- graphics, unparalleled. Simply the best you will see so far in any racing game.
- smooth, high res and feels fast
-racing pure and simple, no tinkering with wheel design, carbs, exhausts blah blah, IE level playing field. Cars are quality and obviously they will add to this.

Cons
- cant get online as yet and this is the only con and won't be long until its resolved.

Get this game, you wont regret seeing some more of your ps4's superior power in action. Nothing to compare this with on the market, PS only game, get the crew, project cars at your peril, cross platform will never achieve a patch on a game like this, it's custom made for your ps4.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2014 10:25 PM BST

Motorheadphones Bomber On-Ear Headphones with In-Line Mic and Remote - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars buy these, 1 Sept. 2014
I recently invested in a tablet for watching movies, listening to music, reader etc (I'm glad I did but thats another story). So I needed a nice pair of over-ear headphones as they're more comfy and sound better and stumbled across these in a well known high street music store for half rrp! Well I had heard of them on good old planet rock and so decided to purchase them. What can I say? These are the big boys headphones, I love rock music and my personal favourite, led zep sounded rich and frankly awesome...I'm actually blown away, these are the best bargain ive ever bought! I think they're worth a lot more and if people get behind these they ain't gonna be cheap for long with quality like this. Get them while they're on offer.

Hats off to Motorhead, you should do more stuff like this too. Ive got some pretty decent sound gear around Bose etc blah blah, these are my favourites now. Plus you look like a bad ass with these on.

The only complaint ive read is the headband design , take a look at images of some of the guitar greats in the studio and look at the design of the headphones , its this design! If its good enough for motorhead, Jimmy page etc its good enough for you.

Batman Year 1
Batman Year 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely animation, 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Batman Year 1 (Amazon Video)
Very Nice, my son picked this but must say I really enjoyed it and we are now watching our way through the 90's animated Batmans thanks to watching this. Enjoy, watch it with your kid, its fun.

The Last Of Us Remastered - Day 1 Edition (PS4)
The Last Of Us Remastered - Day 1 Edition (PS4)
Offered by a212

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand-out game, one for the connoisseurs if gaming...., 21 Aug. 2014
Make every bullet, count, you dont get many.... (Which is good, its how apocalyptic life would be)

Think 'I am Legend' esque scenery, 'Mad Max' esque gangs of survivors and Undead from your worst nightmare.

So much happened in this game that I just couldnt absorb it all, it was such a joy to really feel compelled to complete a game for once and I am getting ready to start all over again.

This is great value for money, a keeper.

Also, the mechanics are solid, have feeling and are probably the best ive felt in a long time.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4)
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars The PS4 games collection is looking sweet and well rounded with this new addition!, 21 Aug. 2014
This Game, what can I say....

I love fantasy, Ive been gaming a long time so Gauntlet has fond memories, I love great graphics and good resolution/fps, I like value for money = this game satisfies a lot of my needs haha.

Also, PS4 is such a great system but I literally yearn for the next release, however some are more of a highlight, this game being one of those little special gems.

On a less discussed note, the artwork on the case is awesome, these things must be appreciated as people put a lot of work into these things and if things were to go digital download we would miss these things. I just sat and had a good look at the case when I got home yesterday and thought wow, thats pretty cool!

Also, only minor gripe is the style of the font used in-game, its very clear but just not very, well, fantasy like....

Hulk Smash Hands Soft Toy Doll Gloves Big Green One Pair Fun New
Hulk Smash Hands Soft Toy Doll Gloves Big Green One Pair Fun New
Offered by Papip

5.0 out of 5 stars Hulk Smashed my Expectations!, 19 April 2014
I must admit I was not too sure about these as was looking at other ones but eventually bought two sets of these, one for each son! They are well made and look awesome and are big in appearence when on even for an adult just how the hulks hands should be. Would recommend and also when you purchase there is only obe delivery oprion and its free! It says 14-30 days but ignore this, mine were here in a week. Have no doubts about this product.

Thief (PS4)
Thief (PS4)
Offered by games.empire

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem, a steal...., 1 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Thief (PS4) (Video Game)
This game is such a refreshing break as it truly is a 'thinkers' game.

Observe, plan and execute your heist from the shadows.

Graphics on Ps4 are gorgeous and the quality and accuracy of the DS4 pad really comes into play with this game. Touch pad is for weopen/inventory selection and once you know where each item is in correlation to position of the touch pad you dont even need look to quickly select arrows etc...

The light on the pad is also used fantasticly as when in the shadows it dims and when in full light it glows like crazy.... Well done developers!

I had really followed this game on build up and however on release I have seen some some diabolical reviews that just dont do this game justice. I have no complaints and personally cannot fault it. One of the most atmospheric games since....the previous thief games on the pc.

I for one cannot wait to tuck the kids in bed, dim the lights and stalk the shadows, using my brain and soaking up the medieval gothic lightning lit grubby City.

Thank you Eidos, Square Enix and all involved. This is a game I have wanted to play for years, keep supporting this very important franchise in gamings history.

P.s. I have had no issues with free roam climbing as a few critics expect assassin creed style free running but to be frank this game provides realistic climbing options of what you expect to be able to climb in reality an another note is 'The City' is literally so well done you do not feel the want to rush past it all, have a good look at it all, this is real artistry!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2014 1:11 PM GMT