Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Rugby Union Basics In A Day For Dummies
Rugby Union Basics In A Day For Dummies

5.0 out of 5 stars ... it yet but just what is needed as I love watching rugby but don't understand most of the rules ..., 21 Oct. 2015
Haven't read it yet but just what is needed as I love watching rugby but don't understand most of the rules and penalties and at 99p great value.

Foods That Harm, Foods That Heal
Foods That Harm, Foods That Heal
by Reader's Digest

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a lot what was written in the book but good value as a second hand book, 21 Oct. 2015
Am still reading it and knew a lot what was written in the book but good value as a second hand book.

Deep Freeze Cold Spray 150ml **3 PACK DEAL**
Deep Freeze Cold Spray 150ml **3 PACK DEAL**
Offered by Next Gen International Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price but not convinced it will help me with ..., 21 Oct. 2015
Good price but not convinced it will help me with my back arthritis and doctor suggested I try heat packs.

The Blue Zones Solution: Eating and Living Like the World's Healthiest People
The Blue Zones Solution: Eating and Living Like the World's Healthiest People
by Dan Buettner

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book and I did the test and found I ..., 21 Oct. 2015
Excellent book and I did the test and found I was 10 years younger with my biological age and will live to 98!

Joanna Hall's Introduction to Walkactive Instructional DVD
Joanna Hall's Introduction to Walkactive Instructional DVD
Dvd ~ Joanna Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars I love what she has taught me and now I walk ..., 21 Oct. 2015
I love what she has taught me and now I walk right. Waiting a long time for her video which I now have and it complements her book.

Duronic [Black] VC6 /B [ A Class] Bagless Upright Handheld Stick Vac / Vacuum Cleaner - FREE brush Head & Crevice Tool - Convert from Upright to Hand Held in Seconds!
Offered by DURONIC

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 21 Oct. 2015
Great price and so far so good.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2016 5:14 PM BST

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 USB Port Webcam (Retail Packaging) - Black
Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 USB Port Webcam (Retail Packaging) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2015
Great and now I can use skype on my desktop.

TP-LINK TL-WN725N 150 Mbps Wireless-N Nano USB Adapter, 2.4 GHz Only - Black
TP-LINK TL-WN725N 150 Mbps Wireless-N Nano USB Adapter, 2.4 GHz Only - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2015
Excellent and just what I needed as the one supplied with the computer was no good.

HP Computer System Core Duo CPU 500 GB HD 4 GB DDR3 Win7 19" Tft Keyboard Mouse Genuine Windows 7 Installed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and good value. The wi-fi usb supplied was not good ..., 21 Oct. 2015
Fast delivery and good value. The wi-fi usb supplied was not good and I had to buy a new one but overall very satisfied.

How To Twitter For Business Success: Everything Business Owners Need To Know About Twitter Made Easy!
by Nicky Kriel

5.0 out of 5 stars A little gem of a book!, 8 April 2013
I know Nicky and was anxious to buy her book when she told me it was out on Amazon and I wasn't disappointed.

It is easy to read and absorb and helped me enormously. Nice style and simple to follow especially as I am a newbie.

Finally the price is great at just over £5 and I can't wait for her upcoming Facebook for Business.

Well done!