Profile for Louise > Reviews

Content by Louise

Louise (Brighton, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Lumie Bodyclock Starter 30 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Sunrise and Sunset Features

4.0 out of 5 stars Lights up the whole room not enough to wake me up yet though., 11 Sept. 2017
I have just started using this Body clock starter. It is mid September and there is still quiet alot of light in the mornings. I found it a little tricky to follow the instructions but I now have it set at 7.30amand it gradually lights up, up to that point. I was amazed to find that it DOES light up the whole room. I have not found it that effective yet but I had it next to my bed on the ground (I wouldn't trust using it without the traditional alarm). I think it would work best at face level and also in the darker winter months. Overall, I would recommend it. I have tried cheaper brands in the past but this version definitely shines the brightest.

Kosma Stainless Steel Pet Bowl | Dog Puppy Food Water Bowl | Cat Bowl | Pet Dish (Anti Skid) - 12 cm
Offered by EU MarkeT

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug. 2016
Great bowl, lovely and shiny. Doesn't slip. Fast Delivery.

Polaroid Studio Series Snap Mount Lens Cap For The Panasonic Lumix
Polaroid Studio Series Snap Mount Lens Cap For The Panasonic Lumix
Offered by SmartShop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 2 April 2012
I bought a couple of these as a backup to the caps provided with my Lumix GF2. I found these are an excellent replacement, and it is worth having an extra few in your camera bag. Arrived quickly, an well packaged. I highly recommend

Panasonic DMW-LRC1, DMW-BDC1 compatible Micro Four Thirds Rear Lens Cap & Body Cap for Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, DMC-G2, DMC-G3, DMC-G5, DMC-G10, DMC-GF1, DMC-GF2, DMC-GF3, DMC-GF5, DMC-GH1, DMC-GH2, DMC-GX1
Offered by Jack the Hat Photographic

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 2 April 2012
I bought these as a backup to the original caps supplied with my Lumix DMC-G2. I am very happy with the purchase. They fit perfectly. They arrived quickly, and well packaged. I highly recommend.

Fruit of the Loom Men's Original Crew Neck T-Shirt 3-Pack - White - Large
Fruit of the Loom Men's Original Crew Neck T-Shirt 3-Pack - White - Large
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 2 April 2012
Fantastic product, the t-shirts are very "robust" , and of excellent quality. Arrived quickly, and well packaged. Very happy with purchase will definitely purchase again if needs be.

Aroma Home Lavender Scented Black Silk Eye Mask
Aroma Home Lavender Scented Black Silk Eye Mask

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and snuggly, 2 April 2012
I received this item about three weeks ago. I found it was lovely and soft and very comfortable. However, the fact that it was packed tight with lavender meant I found the smell a little overpowering. Also, because it bulges out , light gets in through the sides of your nose. I have gone back to my standard eye mask . If you really really like lavender then this for you, but I just found it a bit over powering!

Standard contact lens cases - BLUE & WHITE (4 pack) SC-100-B
Standard contact lens cases - BLUE & WHITE (4 pack) SC-100-B

5.0 out of 5 stars Standard Lens Case, 22 May 2011
Great to have these as a backup to the measley one container you get with a three month supply of contact lens solution! Fast delivery, great product. Would highly recommend.

Shock Absorber B5044 Women's Run Sports Bra - Black/Silver, 34A
Shock Absorber B5044 Women's Run Sports Bra - Black/Silver, 34A

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Mar. 2011
I got this bra after starting aerobics and finding my boobs bouncing about. So I got this bra, it really does an excellent job keeping everything in place, I feel secure and itis very comfortable. I had a bit of trouble with the clasp at the back at the beginning, but once you get the hang of it its fine. I would thoroughly recommend this product.

West Highland White Terriers 2010 Slim
West Highland White Terriers 2010 Slim

5.0 out of 5 stars Westies!, 8 Aug. 2010
A calender full of lovely, cheeky little westies. I think there's one inbreed ugly westie in there , but the rest are just gorgeous!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 8 July 2010
This test was a WASTE of time. I purchased it to see if I have a food intolerance after years of experiencing a bloated tummy. This test only reveals a yes or no answer, whether you have any even slight intolerance to foods. Upon recieving the results, should you choosen not to contact the team, as recommended, they follow up the results with a sales call, saying you must follow this test up with the Foodscan to see what foods you are intolerant to- this test costs £250. I stupidly paid the money and did the test, found out I have a mild reaction to egg white and pork, but that it was very mild and I would not benefit from leaving the foood out of my diet. Oh, Thanks.

DON'T DO IT!