Profile for Panspeople > Reviews

Content by Panspeople

Panspeople (Northamptonshire)

1byone Easy Chime Wireless Doorbell Door Chime Kit with CD Quality Sound and LED Flash 36 Melodies to Choose, Black
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 Dec. 2016
Good product and looks smart. Would recommend.

JETech M0770 2.4Ghz Wireless Mobile Optical Mouse with 4 Buttons, 3 DPI Levels and USB Wireless Receiver - 0770
Offered by Rankie-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 April 2015
Good looking with a crisp action. Excellent.

X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little speaker, 30 May 2012
This product is so small but delivers a great little punch. I was going away on a hen weekend and needed a speaker for my iPhone; this was excellent. If you want loud this speaker is not but maybe if you bought a couple,of which I am quite tempted to do,it would suffice.

Simple French Cookery
Simple French Cookery
by Raymond Blanc

5.0 out of 5 stars Very special book.........., 10 Feb. 2008
This review is from: Simple French Cookery (Paperback)
I chose this book as a birthday present, my father said "good luck" as he had used Raymond Blanc books previously, finding them over complicated.

The pancakes with spinach, mushrooms & gruyere were wonderful, I served them with roasted cherry tomatoes, on the vine, and rocket salad, and they were well worth the effort.
The chicken breast with courgette ribbons takes a bit of effort the night before but on the day it is simple and very tasty.

I did not find the recipes over complicated, they do require some effort but to produce exceptional food (like in this book) when don't you need to put in the effort.

Jamie at Home: Cook Your Way to the Good Life
Jamie at Home: Cook Your Way to the Good Life
by Jamie Oliver

4.0 out of 5 stars Working my way through, wonderful....., 10 Feb. 2008
This is one of his best books, the others have not inspired me but this rustic style of cooking is superb and delivers delish! flavours.
I find him a tad annoying on the television but to watch the meals being prepared tempts you into trying them, with great results.

The roasted shoulder of lamb was a success but the smashed veg were a little weird, just reminded me of lumpy mash but this is easily solved.
The pappardelle with braised leeks and porcini pangratta was very flavoursome and will appear on my repertoire again.
The bubble and squeak, sausages & onion gravy was also beautiful but the amount of balsamic vinegar recommended was too overpowering for my tastes.

With a few very tiny alterations to the recipes I can highly recommend it

Soft Target: The 2nd Spider Shepherd Thriller (The Spider Shepherd Thrillers)
Soft Target: The 2nd Spider Shepherd Thriller (The Spider Shepherd Thrillers)
by Stephen Leather
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Nov. 2007
This was the first Stephen Leather I read and I thought it brilliant. I was so impressed I went & bought it for my 40ish old brother-in-law who also loved it. Very difficult to put down; I am now completeley addicted to these books.