Profile for Oz > Reviews

Content by Oz

Oz

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Müeller Spiral-Pro Professional 4-Blade Spiralizer, Newest Superior Design, Only 4-Blade to Make Round Veg Pasta, not Flat Julienne Noodles
Offered by Home Exquisite

5.0 out of 5 stars Inventive and practical, 28 July 2016
Product purchased to create attractive and creative variations on vegetables etc. Also my wife is disabled and there is an ease of use when eating the end product in its "spiralized" form
Extremely pleased at quality and build and very pleased at ease of assembly/dis-assembly
Very compact especially when broken down for storage - inventive design.
As far as end results the vegetables I have tried, courgettes, carrots, cucumber and potato have turned out (excuse pun) as indicated.
1 minor niggle. The handle gives a feeling of instability (looseness) despite being very effective.
Obviously it will take time to see if the machine stands up to regular use, although it does have a rigid feel and confidence inspired by build.

To sum up I would give the spiralizer a full 5 stars despite my comments on the handle as this could be down to personal foibles.

Royalcraft 2-Seater Atlantic Folding Bench
Royalcraft 2-Seater Atlantic Folding Bench
Offered by Fortune Bliss UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality folding seat, 30 May 2016
Had 2 of these for over a year now. Just got them out of winter storage for this summer. Comfy, sturdy, well made and easy to assemble (took about 5 minutes on my own)
I was expecting to have to paint or varnish/stain them but they look like new even after 6 months in the shed.
My neighbour paid £215 for his folding seat and it looks ready for the scrap heap which is a testament to the Royalcraft one.
Would I recommend this - DEFINITELY.

Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 - Black
Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, 9 April 2016
Easy to pair, lovely feel to mouse. Smooth. Paired with my PC, Tablet and laptop immediately.

CkeyiN ® Mini 1000 DPI Wireless Bluetooth Smart Optical Mouse Mice -Black
CkeyiN ® Mini 1000 DPI Wireless Bluetooth Smart Optical Mouse Mice -Black
Offered by CKEYIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Total value mouse, 9 April 2016
Small and cuddly. Great little mouse - paired immediately with my wife's Lenovo Android and my Acer laptop. Paired with my MAC and at one tenth the price its worth a look. Have not seen a Bluetooth cheap as this and was a bit worried but- worry ye not , it works fine

Babz Premium Non Stick Electric Omelette Maker - 700 Watts
Babz Premium Non Stick Electric Omelette Maker - 700 Watts
Offered by Saving world

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bliss, 29 Jan. 2016
Perfick !!
I was sceptical when I purchased this but it turned out to be my best acquisition for ages.
4 eggs, a little chopped salmon and chopped spring onions fill the 2 halves perfectly. In 10 minutes and I had 2 perfect omelettes. No oil, no messy pans - oh joy. Ignore the doom merchants , i'ts great.

The Focal Easy Guide to Final Cut Pro X
The Focal Easy Guide to Final Cut Pro X
by Rick Young

1.0 out of 5 stars NO stars for accuracy., 11 Jan. 2016
I purchased this book as it seemed by reviews that I would find it useful, not so. In the first index pages you are pointed to a tutorial that does not exist or it's location is misprinted in the book. A page or two more and you are told of key functions that are non existent. This is possible because this book is a rehash of old software ???
I tried contacting the publisher TAYLOR and FRANCIS and guess what - no reply to 3 e-mails. I phoned and got onto a lady who suggested that I contact Amazon to resolve the issue.!!!
In desperation I am asking Amazon to refund me as I have lost faith already in the validity of the book. I had to award a star although I would prefer NONE.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2016 10:32 PM GMT

Teach Yourself Visually OS X Yosemite (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
Teach Yourself Visually OS X Yosemite (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
by Paul McFedries

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely invaluable, 19 Dec. 2015
5 Stars plus for me. This is what Apple should have produced. Explains in VERY clear detail how to do what the Apple help screens don't tell you.
Apple assumes you have a certain amount of experience or knowledge of their systems and skirt too quickly in lack of detail over even the most basic of actions.
This book is a real godsend and i find it invaluable now.

VicTop Ultra Slim USB External Slot DVD VCD CD RW Drive Burner Superdrive for Apple Macbook Pro Air iMAC,PC Laptop with Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7
Offered by VicTop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good so Far, 17 Dec. 2015
Worked fine for me. Matched up immediately on connecting.
Noticed comments about not ejecting discs but if you go to finder and click eject tag - hey presto.

Titan Speaker Docking Station Bluetooth Alarm Clock FM Radio Lightning Dock for iPhone 5 5S 5C 6 6+ 6S iPad Air Mini iPod
Offered by iZilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Ten out of Ten, 31 Oct. 2015
Neat compact and easy to use and set up. I-phone and I-pad both fit WITH cases on due to flexi mounting -fantastic.
Only one criticism and its purely personal, I would have preferred a Green LED display instead of Red, but you cant mark this down because of that.
Full marks !!!

VonShef 1500W Medium 30cm Diameter Multi Cooker, 2 Year Free Warranty, Glass Lid, Non-Stick Surface and Cool Touch Handles

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but Beautifully formed, 27 Oct. 2015
Small but perfectly formed is probably as near as I can get.
Ideal for making smaller portions like Paella and veg stews. Great thing is that if the phone goes or someone is at the door as you are about to serve, put it on simmer or low
Great little product