Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer "mum" (lincolnshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Hippychick Dream Tubes Bed Bumpers - Cot Bed Set
Hippychick Dream Tubes Bed Bumpers - Cot Bed Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Best item bought, 13 July 2013
Having bought this item for a single bed for my daughter I then decided to buy it for the Junior Bed I have for my granddaughter. At present my granddaughter is still in her cot but she will soon be moving into her Junior Bed and I cannot wait to use her new dusky moon dream tubes bumpers.

AWNING CURTAIN "J" RAIL TRACK / CURTAIN HOOKS PER METRE
AWNING CURTAIN "J" RAIL TRACK / CURTAIN HOOKS PER METRE
Offered by Blackmore Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Life safer, 13 July 2013
Having lost some of the track and hooks from my awning curtains I searched and searched for replacement items. Finally found them on this site. Ordered a length came in post very quickly and hubby able to make holes in the cut of lengths to attach to the curtain and awning. Very satisfied and would not hesitate to recommend this site for other items for caravans'

i-Safe Buggy Shade Universal Sun Canopy Complete with Storage Bag (Black)
i-Safe Buggy Shade Universal Sun Canopy Complete with Storage Bag (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Lovely and Shady, 13 July 2013
I bought this for my buggy as I have my granddaughters all week. It arrived very quickly and I was able to try it out as the weather was so warm last week. The mums at school thought it was ideal and a great idea so I think I will see lots more in the playground.

4x Large Heavy Duty Classic Zippered (Non-Velcro) Gazebo Weight Bags. Includes FREE set of anchorage pegs (for soft standing areas). Zippered compartments (not velcro) give professional appearance and longevity of usage. Suitable for anchoring Pop Up Gazebos | Easy Up Gazebos | Marquees | Instant Shelters | Market Stalls.
Offered by Crocodile Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gazebo will not move now., 13 July 2013
I have a metal framed gazebo on my patio but if the wind gets up to moves slightly. Hubby did not want to drill holes on patio to anchor the gazebo so I went online to find something to hold it down. Could not believe my luck on finding these sandbags. Hubby is so pleased and they are very strong and will do the job perfectly once he has filled them up with sand.

Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 13 July 2013
Husband loves this item and it had been recommended by my Son. Would not hesitate to purchase another or recommend this one to friends and family.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this item, 13 July 2013
Looked for ages for this item and was really excited to find it. My only complaint and I must admit it was my fault I did not measure my french doors before ordering this item. The item was too large for my doors but my husband and I were able to adjust this one and it works fantastic - no more flies.

Melissa & Doug 14940 Abby and Emma Deluxe Magnetic Wooden Dress-Up Dolls Play Set (55+ Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, 14 Jun. 2013
Bought this for my granddaughters birthday present and although I have put some of the really smaller items past for the time being she loves handling the larger pieces and changing outfits. The quality is really high and the delivery was excellent.

Melissa & Doug 10475 Wooden Animal Magnets in a Box - 20 Pieces
Melissa & Doug 10475 Wooden Animal Magnets in a Box - 20 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Present, 14 Jun. 2013
Bought this item to go with the A3 magnetic board previously bought. My ganddaughter who has CP absolutely loves these animals and being able to stick them on the board and take them off herself gives her a lot of fun. We are trying to name the animals as well. The animals are of very good quality and the delivery was excellent.

Melissa & Doug 10448 Wooden Alphabet Magnets in a Box - 52 Pieces
Melissa & Doug 10448 Wooden Alphabet Magnets in a Box - 52 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Item, 14 Jun. 2013
Bought this go with the A3 Magnetic Board previously bought. My granddaughter who has CP absolutely loves the fact she can stick the letters on and take them off by herself. A great buy and would not hesitate to buy from this site again and delivery was very prompt and goods were even better than imagined.

A3 Magnetic Whiteboard - Rainbow-Framed Magnetic Drywipe Board for Children
A3 Magnetic Whiteboard - Rainbow-Framed Magnetic Drywipe Board for Children

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Item, 14 Jun. 2013
Bought for my granddaughter who has CP and she absolutely loves the magnetic board would not hesitate to use this site again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13