Profile for Molly Nesham > Reviews

Content by Molly Nesham

Molly Nesham

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars present for grandson, 16 Dec. 2013
This is a gift for my grandson so I really have no opinion about it. It is not the sort of thing I would use.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 24, 2013 3:30 PM GMT

Caterpillar Refill Voucher for Butterfly Garden Set
Caterpillar Refill Voucher for Butterfly Garden Set
Offered by Wishtrac (VAT Receipt Supplied)

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for 7 year old, 16 Dec. 2013
I have bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas because I bought the butterfly garden last year and she enjoyed it so much. I only hope she gets as much pleasure from these caterpillars.

Creative D80 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with Aux-in - Pink (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by gsm m

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 16 Dec. 2013
I have bought this for a Christmas present for my granddaughter. Her sister already has one and loves it so I am assuming it will be the same.

Pet Head Double Dipping 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo, 475 ml
Pet Head Double Dipping 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo, 475 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars good choice, 13 April 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter who has a new puppy. She tells me it is very nice and has a lovely smell.

Alfie's Feet
Alfie's Feet
by Shirley Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Alfie's Feet (Paperback)
A good story for under 5s as are all of Shirley Hughes's books. Good illustrations also. Arrived promptly and well packaged.

SAVFY Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000 / GT-N8010) Purple Luxury Flip Stand Leather Case Cover Multi-Function Folio Pouch with Touch Stylus Loop Holder Design, includes FREE Bonus Gift: High Quality Screen Protector (Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, 5 Feb. 2013
I am very satisfied with my purchase. It is well made and a nice colour. It arrived earlier than expected and was well packaged.
It fits my tablet perfectly and I can access all the controls. I agree with one of the other reviewers who said that people who complained about the fit must have ordered the case for a different tablet.

Butterflies Sticker Book (Usborne Nature Sticker Books) (Internet Linked Reference)
by George E. Hyde

4.0 out of 5 stars Butterfly sticker book, 30 Dec. 2012
I bought this book for my grandaughter to go with a butterfly pavillion. I just gave it to her today and she seemed to like it very much. I will have more ideas about any pros and cons later in the year when she has had a chance to grow the butterflies in the pavillion and learnt more about them.