Profile for Stallion > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Incite Nutrition Probiotics Food Supplement, 120 Tablets
Incite Nutrition Probiotics Food Supplement, 120 Tablets
Offered by No.1 Supplements Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars My nutritionist recommended keeping these tablets refrigerated, 17 Mar. 2016
Taking these for one week so far as part of nutritionist's prescribed treatment after testing revealed that I had yeast overgrowth and low / absent healthy gut bacteria. Cannot say that I've noticed any improvement in my digestion so far, but I will continue to take one per day for the next two months at least. My nutritionist recommended keeping these tablets refrigerated.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2016 2:10 PM GMT

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets
NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem effective against yeast overgrowth. Die-off reaction started with ..., 17 Mar. 2016
Seem effective against yeast overgrowth. Die-off reaction started with the first tablet. Initially I could only tolerate one per day, but after a week, I am now able to take three per day. My nutritionist recommends taking double my current dosage over a two week period.

REPLACEMENT  PADS FOR CLOTHES MOTH TRAPS (5's)
REPLACEMENT PADS FOR CLOTHES MOTH TRAPS (5's)
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Mar. 2016
These are effective, catch lots of carpet moths.

Secrets of Resilient People: 50 Techniques to Be Strong: Book (Secrets of Success series)
by John Lees

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Mar. 2016
Great book, good advice and thoughtfully written. Short chapters and good indexing make this an excellent reference book.

Karrimor X Lite Backpack Rucksack Bag Clipped Chest Strap Fluo Yellow One Size
Karrimor X Lite Backpack Rucksack Bag Clipped Chest Strap Fluo Yellow One Size

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing product, 5 May 2014
I bought this for a trail run and generally liked the fit and features. However, the rubbery coating on the fabric inside the bag shredded badly on the first run. The thin fabric was also visibly wearing at the bottom of the pack and looked like it would rip open on the next run. I returned this product.

Pastrix: The Cranky, Beautiful Faith of a Sinner & Saint
Pastrix: The Cranky, Beautiful Faith of a Sinner & Saint
by Nadia Bolz-Weber

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 11 Mar. 2014
Read the first five chapters of this book, then stopped. Did not find inspiration in this autobiography of someone who revels in living in a world outside the bounds of normal society.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2014 6:38 PM BST

Plantronics .Audio 478 DSP - headset
Plantronics .Audio 478 DSP - headset
Offered by Fuzion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality, sturdy contruction, 6 Jan. 2014
I use these on my home pc for Skype calls. The sound quality is excellent. I like the USB connection.

Special Offer - Pack of 4 Large Filtrete Filters - Saving of £8 - filter fits model FAP03
Offered by The Healthy House Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars work well, 9 Mar. 2013
this filters go from white to nearly black in three months in my office in central London. catch a lot of fine particles. help reduce the stale odor of the office when it is first opened in the morning
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2013 7:28 PM BST

Compeed Blister 5 Plaster - Medium, White
Compeed Blister 5 Plaster - Medium, White

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 9 Mar. 2013
this product works like no other to protect skin that has been rubbed raw or has blistered. a godsend for runners and walkers

Mueller 59857 Max Knee Strap - OSFM, Black
Mueller 59857 Max Knee Strap - OSFM, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars gives some support, 9 Mar. 2013
I bought this to help me through an ITB problem I was experiencing when running. It was somewhat uncomfortable to were, but did give my leg some support. I would recommend KT tape as a better fix for ITB, however.

Page: 1 | 2