Profile for chris chadwick > Reviews

Content by chris chadwick

chris chadwick

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Retro Sweets Cube From A Quarter Of - Box Crammed Full Of Mouthwatering Old Fashioned Retro Sweets - Perfect Inexpensive Birthday Gift, Get Well Soon, Congratulations, Romantic Valentines or Anniversary Present Ideas For Him and Her: Boys & Girls, Mums & Dads, Men & Women Of All Ages.

3.0 out of 5 stars TOO EXPENSIVE, 11 Nov. 2013
Both my wife and I think that this box of retro sweeties is too expensive and not good value for money. Once bitten twice shy!.

Lint Free Microfibre Exel Super Magic Cleaning Cloths For Polishing, Washing, Waxing And Dusting. Cleaning Accessories, Blue (Pack of 10)
Offered by Best deals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Microfibre Cleaning cloths, 10 Nov. 2013
I am pleasantly surprised by the size and excellent quality of these microfiber cleaning cloths. As well as many cleaning jobs around the house I find these invaluable in the car and also to keep my spectacles crystal clear and I wish to thoroughly recommend them for this particular use instead of using paper tissues which have scratched my glasses previously.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars good spare battery, 19 Oct. 2013
This replacement battery for our Samsung Battery works well and holds it charge unlike the original. I would recommend it for replacement use.

eSecure 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Pin & Back Remover
eSecure 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Pin & Back Remover
Offered by DOMU Marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for money., 29 Aug. 2013
Could not believe how good this kit is, Wonderful Value for money and lots of potential other uses..BUY ONE SOON!

Jewellers Pocket Loupe and Case 20 x Magnification 21mm Chrome Finish
Jewellers Pocket Loupe and Case 20 x Magnification 21mm Chrome Finish
Offered by BestU

1.0 out of 5 stars Received Damaged although the packing was intact., 29 Aug. 2013
Upon unpacking and unfolding the lens from its case the lens was found to be badly chipped on one side rendering it unuseable.

Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer
Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer
Offered by choicefullbargain

3.0 out of 5 stars BE CAREFUL USING IT IN YOUR NOSE., 29 Aug. 2013
The nose/ear trimmer was good to use in / on my ears however after I used it in my nose I noticed an irritation and some soreness..
I had inadvertently cut the inside of my nose in two places. 2 very small nicks but quite painful. Next time I use it in my nose I will
have to be more careful. If I get the same problem again then I will write another review. I have used one before without any nicking
but quite painful hair plucking.

LIP Croix Du Sud Men's Watch 1840122 With Black Leather Strap
LIP Croix Du Sud Men's Watch 1840122 With Black Leather Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement battery type?, 15 Aug. 2013
I have just bought a LIP TYPE 10 CROIX DU SUD WATCH, CAN ANYONE ADVISE THE REPLACEMENT BATTERY TYPE PLEASE.

Am-Tech Heavy Duty Junior Hacksaw Grip - Black
Am-Tech Heavy Duty Junior Hacksaw Grip - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Junior Hacksaws, 12 Aug. 2013
After paying £ 2.99 for an inferior model from Sainsbury I purchased this one which is by far a better saw and much more comfortable to use.

Covonia Vapour Drops 15ml
Covonia Vapour Drops 15ml
Offered by Direct Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best relief of HAYFEVER, 12 Aug. 2013
I bought this product today from SAVERS, I have tried many other nasal sprays over the last 4 months, some costing up to £9 each. THIS ONE, COVONIA VAPOUR DROPS, is the BEST!!!!!! and cost only £1.19. It gave me IMMEDIATE relief. I am looking forward to a full nights sleep and will keep you informed.Covonia Vapour Drops 15ml

HP 301 Black Original Ink Cartridge (CH561EE)
HP 301 Black Original Ink Cartridge (CH561EE)

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 14 Jun. 2013
A very good price but no info on how many pages it could print, this is vital information. However I have seen better prices since
for combined b&w and colour cartridges,which is what I really wanted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3