Profile for Mrs L Walton > Reviews

Content by Mrs L Walton

Mrs L Walton

Page: 1 | 2
iPhone 6/6s Case - Omaker [AIR CUSHION] iPhone 6/6s (4.7) Case Bumper [Comprehensive Protection] Air Cushion Technology Corners + Soft Slim Clear TPU Case with Unique Grainy Shock Absorption Design - ECO-Friendly Material and Packaging(Clear)

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 11 Sept. 2015
It's a very good case and arrived ahead of schedule. Because the advert shows a stylus next to it, I wondered if this would come as a free gift - it didn't. However, there was a free Anto-Dust Plug but I couldn't make out what this was for. Maybe somebody can explain?

Leifheit 72408 Mesh Clothes Drying Rack Sensitive Air
Leifheit 72408 Mesh Clothes Drying Rack Sensitive Air

5.0 out of 5 stars Take note before you unfold it the first time, 4 Jun. 2015
Worked very well when I dried a jumper with the rack attached to a folding drier. However, I couldn't refold it, because I felt I was going to break it. This doesn't matter to me because I have the space to store it open. I recommend taking careful note of it before unfolding it the first time. All in all it is a clever gadget

Lakeland Over Bath Indoor Clothes Airer Deluxe
Lakeland Over Bath Indoor Clothes Airer Deluxe
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 4 Jun. 2015
Very easy to use and seems sturdy but haven't opportunity to put wet washing on it to drip dry. I'm sure it will be ok

Through the Year with Brian D'Arcy
Through the Year with Brian D'Arcy
by Brian D'Arcy

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 4 Jun. 2015
Very inspiring

The North Face Women's Venture Jacket - Lavendula Purple/Lavendula Purple, Medium
Offered by LA CLAU SPORTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as it looks, 4 Jun. 2015
Lovely jacket and great colour

Lawrence of Arabia [DVD] [1989]
Lawrence of Arabia [DVD] [1989]
Dvd ~ Peter O'Toole
Offered by Champion Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Good scenery, 4 Jun. 2015
Having recently visited Wadi Rum we wanted to see the film for the scenery. Worked well

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues, 4 Jun. 2015
Just what I wanted and it arrived promptly

Insight Guides: Jordan
Insight Guides: Jordan
by Insight Guides

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Insight Guides: Jordan (Paperback)
Haven't used the book on the trip yet, but browsing it seems as if it will be up to the usual standard of Insight Guides

Lonely Planet Melbourne Encounter (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Melbourne Encounter (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems with it being a used copy, 4 Jan. 2015
Second hand but perfect for a two day visit

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pattern ( turquoise), 4 Jan. 2015
Not had many opportunities to use it yet, but it is a good fit and a lovely colour. I had been worried about that because I couldn't be sure which one I'd ordered - I wanted this one - but I expect it was just me.

Page: 1 | 2