Profile for S. Moore > Reviews

Supernova
Supernova
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds even better all these years later, 15 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Supernova (Audio CD)
I listen to alot of music and after 8 years I still play Supernova all the time. I think this albums has stood the test of time better then any TLC album. The productions are beautiful, the songs at poignant, original and delivered with as always soul and charisma. This isn't a rap album, I can't genre it at all, it really stands on its own. David Bowie was keen to work with Lisa for years, and theres a good reason, because as big as a star as she was, she was an artist first. This is truly unlike any album I've ever heard, and should be heard by any music fan. My favourite tracks are The Universal Quest, Breathe, Let Me Live, Head To The Sky, Friends, Life is Like A Park, I Believe in Me & A New Star is Born.
Its a bittersweet display of her talent, on one hand it just downright sucks she only made one, on the other hand its a wonderful unique musical legacy to have left outside of TLC.

Please buy this and avoid "Eye Legacy" at all costs, as it is basically this album commercialized and made souless to try and cash in.