Profile for eagle55 > Reviews

Content by eagle55

eagle55

Magic Global Gadgets - Hot Pink Diamond Bling Sparkly Gem Glitter Pu Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch For Apple Ipad Mini With Screen Guard & Stylus
Offered by Magic Global Gadgets Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 11 Dec. 2014
Exactly as described and fast delivery, thanks

Garmin Dashboard Mount
Garmin Dashboard Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than screen fixing, 22 Sept. 2013
I had read some mixed reviews when I purchased this, but I can say that it does exactly what I want. I have not fitted it on top of the dash but in a recess in the front of the dash which gives me a "factory fitted location" I followed the manufacturers guidelines re cleaning the surface and leaving the mount to set in position for 24 hrs and the adhesive pad has gripped well so far.

Garmin nuvi 2595LMT 5" Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts and Bluetooth

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 22 Sept. 2013
Having used factory fitted sat navs on company cars for the past few years, I have been pleasantly surprised with the Nuvi 2595. I also purchased the dashboard mounting and have adapted this so that the sat nav fits within a cubby hole in the dash my Landrover Freelander and at a glance looks like it is factory fitted.
Maps are clear and I really like the photo presentation for motorway junctions. The touch screen menus are easy to use and navigate. I recently spent a week in rural Norfolk and had no issues with signal strength - pity my phone is not as good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 8 Jun. 2013
I have been happy with theThrustmaster joystick. It does the job adequately and works well with all of my games

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sample Set., 18 Mar. 2013
This made an ideal gift for my daughter this Xmas. A variety of hand and body washes in a gift box.

Hasbro Game of Life Adventures Edition
Hasbro Game of Life Adventures Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 18 Mar. 2013
My 8 yr old grandson loved this xmas gift and regularly wins. He quickly understood the strategy of the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 18 Mar. 2013
A really usefull xmas present for my daughter in law. They keep her hand nice and warm when cycling yet are flexible enough for gear changing etc.

Correze, Dordogne Michelin Local Map 329 (Michelin Local Maps)
Correze, Dordogne Michelin Local Map 329 (Michelin Local Maps)
by Michelin
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable, 18 Mar. 2013
I found this map invaluable on my recent holiday in the Dordogne. No sat-nav in the hire car meant I reverted to old fashioned map reading. We covered approx 900km touring using this map. The green shading on sceniic routes was very influential on my choice of on the routes I took.

Road Atlas Ireland (AA Ireland Road Atlas)
Road Atlas Ireland (AA Ireland Road Atlas)
by AA Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars AA Map of Ireland, 8 April 2012
This map book is what you would expoect from the AA and matches the quality of uk map books that I have used for years.