Profile for Simone > Reviews

Simone

Lemongrass and Ginger Cookbook: Vibrant Asian Recipes
Lemongrass and Ginger Cookbook: Vibrant Asian Recipes
by Leemei Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love Asian food, you will love this book!, 26 Sept. 2012
I have been following Leemei's blog for a couple of years now so when I found out she had a gorgeous cookbook out I could not resist and ordered it straight away. The recipes are easy to follow and doable, even if you're familiair with Asian cooking. What I love about the book is the fact that it covers recipes from a large part of Asia and not just of the one country. Which makes it really easy to search a dish if you're not sure what style of food you want to make. As I said in the title of the review; if you love Asian food, you are certainly gonna love this book!

Under the Walnut Tree: Good Ideas from Our Kitchen
Under the Walnut Tree: Good Ideas from Our Kitchen
by Anna Bergenstrom

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, 24 May 2012
Every once in a while you get your hands on a book that is so good that you keep cooking from it. Under the walnut tree is one such book for me. I like the fact that it is divided into sections per ingredient and the recipes are all delicious. I have cooked more then 6 recipes from the book in a little over two weeks and let me tell you; that doesn't happen very often for a new cookbook!