Profile for K Mansfield > Reviews

Content by K Mansfield

K Mansfield

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly practical way of protecting my telephoto lens!, 17 May 2011
I purchased this the other day and received today (super quick). Was pleased to see that the Matin neoprene 200 was the right size for my Tamron 70-300mm (used with a Canon EOS 400D). Definitely the right size - Wouldn't have wanted bigger as I don't want the lens swimming in the case\sleeve. It's by no means a tight fit but it's certainly snug with the drawstring closed and feels very well made. Belt clip may come in handy too but, like others, I bought this to avoid carrying a bulky camera bag as well as a 50 litre backpack while travelling in S.E Asia. I won't be worried about my lens with this on (although I won't be dropping it either, needless to say). I've also now invested in something similar for the body with and 18-55mm lens attached.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2011 9:35 PM BST

The Royle Family Album Bumper Edition [DVD]
The Royle Family Album Bumper Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ricky Tomlinson

4.0 out of 5 stars All good, 17 May 2010
Bought as a gift but assume the discs are good as fully sealed in good condition. Good service /delivery.

Ken Hom's Simple Thai Cookery
Ken Hom's Simple Thai Cookery
by Ken Hom

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin..., 31 Oct. 2009
Apologies for the cliche but it is a lovely simple Thai cookbook and, although the recipes are simple, it's still rather authentic. U can make your own pastes etc (and I would recommend it if u can find the time) but it's acknowledged that u may not. I'd recommend it.

SunnCamp Self Inflating Mattress PVC
SunnCamp Self Inflating Mattress PVC

4.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value!, 14 Jun. 2009
Bought two of these recently and they are excellent. Had no problems at all on a four night camping trip. Easy to inflate... like others - you do have to use your lungs a few times - particularly the first time. But, they're ready in a minute and very comfy when filled.