Profile for Carol > Reviews

Carol

Her Father's Daughter
Her Father's Daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book!, 21 Jan. 2014
I enjoyed Shadow across the Liffey so much that I just had to read Her Father's Daughter. Cathy has a wonderful way of making you feel that you're actually in there with the characters experiencing their emotions. Once I had started reading I couldn't stop until I got to the end. Thank you Cathy, I can't wait for the next one.

DR STRANGEGLOVE: STRANGER THAN FICTION
DR STRANGEGLOVE: STRANGER THAN FICTION

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing compares!, 2 July 2013
If you want to escape from reality you need to read the inventively and humorous tales of Doctor Strangeglove, Stranger than Fiction. Nothing compares!

Bridge of Blood
Bridge of Blood
by Philip McCormac

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good supernatural thriller!, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Bridge of Blood (Paperback)
I ordered Bridge of Blood from Amazon and it was delivered two days later. I couldn't resist taking a look inside and found I couldn't put it down until I had read it from cover to cover. Philip McCormac obviously knows how to hold his reader's interest and uses an intriguing variety of tactics to keep the adrenaline running. An excellent book. I can't wait to read the sequel.