Profile for HJ > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
AmazonBasics Portable Photo Studio
AmazonBasics Portable Photo Studio

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 19 Sept. 2017
I expected given the price I'd get the best product photographs I'd ever taken. The reality is I've taken better of jewellery with a homemade light box and two standard desk lamps with energy saving bulbs, than I did with this photographing larger items than jewellery. I've certainly taken better outdoors in natural daylight. In addition to it not being great results wise it's a cumbersome headache to set up and even worse to dismantle. A puzzling aspect is that it has LED light on left and at the front but none on the right. The best photo I did get (still awful) was darker on the right because of this.

TeckNet Pro S2 High Performance Wired USB Mouse, 6 Buttons, upto 2000dpi
TeckNet Pro S2 High Performance Wired USB Mouse, 6 Buttons, upto 2000dpi
Offered by VoxonStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant mouse, 11 May 2017
After using an awful basic microsoft mouse for too long I decided to try and buy another samsung arc like I have for my other pc, can't find one for love nor money so opted for this one. It's about the same length (10.5cm), not quite as shallow (approx 2cm, the samsung is under 2cm). Really comfortable as it accommodates the shape of your hand. Good for anyone but especially good if you have smaller hands (mine are 17cm from wrist to middle finger, and 8cm across).

The Curse of Sleeping Beauty [DVD]
The Curse of Sleeping Beauty [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ethan Peck
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Underrated, 14 April 2017
Nice, creepy fantasy horror, plot and characters kept me interested. Loved the gothic set pieces and, for reasons you'll understand if you've read it, it reminded me of the novel Marina by Carlos Ruiz Zafón. Yes it feels more like a tv pilot but enjoyable nonetheless. I watched despite the low ratings overall online, you're generally best to watch a trailer and see if somethinv appeals rather than discounting a film purely on ratings.

Beyoncé Heat Kissed Eau de Parfum 100 ml
Beyoncé Heat Kissed Eau de Parfum 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 6 April 2016
Had a sample of this, and loved it immediately, so had to buy a bottle, couldn't believe the price. One of those sort of opulent fragrances you associate with the quite snooty department store. I seem to have a thing for red bottles, but this beats Deep Red and Red Door,will definitely be getting another bottle when this is gone. One slight downside is the bottle looks nice but not that ergonomic, not a deal breaker though.

Finlux 32HBD274B-N 32-Inch HD Ready LED TV with Freeview
Finlux 32HBD274B-N 32-Inch HD Ready LED TV with Freeview

1.0 out of 5 stars Regrettable purchase, 2 Feb. 2016
I could kick myself, when looking for a tv it was between this and Blaupunkt for the same price. I opted for this because the reviews were actually better. However it is a hopeless tv. I got a mini mac for work, this tv couldn't be used as a monitor because it didn't support the resolution so I had to fork out 110.00 on a samsung monitor. Then I rather liked idea of getting second firestick for this tv but given the issues with it I tried the existing firestick before spending the money, wise move as it acted like the firestick wasn't plugged in at all, nothing. Basically neither of the 2 hdmi ports work, can't connect my pc to it via hdmi either. Now I'm stuck with a rather useless tv, unable to afford another one as yet. At least this tv is currently unavailable, hopefully it will stay that way, but I will never ever touch Finlux again, and I'd recommend others do the same. I need it as a monitor for work (connected via vga which does work,should I be grateful?) so would need Finlux to loan me one while it was repaired, all they say is they can't guarantee they can even loan one let alone that they'd provide it before taking existing tv away for repair. Appalling customer service to add insult to innjury, won't even fix what they did wrong. Terrible company.

Dreams 'n' Drapes Paige Single Quilt Set, Pink
Dreams 'n' Drapes Paige Single Quilt Set, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
Really pretty duvet set at unbelievable price. Fabric isn't the thickest but nice and soft.

Tints of Nature Organic 3N Natural Dark Brown Permanent Hair Colour 130ml
Tints of Nature Organic 3N Natural Dark Brown Permanent Hair Colour 130ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hair colour, 16 Jan. 2015
First time I used this, have cecome wary of the more well known but harsher brands, because no matter how gentle they claim to be they always sting your eyes a bit and your head feels tight and itchty/stingy till you wash it off, which is always a relief when you do. None of that with Tints of Nature, and excellent grey cover too, all gone. Excellent product and will be buying again for root touch-up, very happy. :)

Braun Silk Epil 1 Legs and Body Epilator
Braun Silk Epil 1 Legs and Body Epilator

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 9 Nov. 2014
Always toyed with the idea of getting an epilator but decided it must be way too painful, but was pleasantly surprised by how little pain it inflicts, it's really not that bad. Wish I'd never used razors, if I had a daughter I'd give her an epilator before she ever had chance to discover razors. :) And this epilator works very well, does a great job, very pleased.

Adjustable neoprene Wrist support (Small 14-16.2cm, Left)
Adjustable neoprene Wrist support (Small 14-16.2cm, Left)
Offered by pro-active

5.0 out of 5 stars My wrist only feels comfortable if supported by arm of chair or similar but ..., 22 Sept. 2014
My wrist only feels comfortable if supported by arm of chair or similar but that isn't possible at all times, but this support provides that support and better whatever I'm doing. I'm not going to wear it all the time, not practical for me, but good to be able to wear it a substantial part of the time. I had also found using my left arm as little as possible has improved it as well, perhaps just needs adequate healing time. Anyway, I feel I definitely bought the right support.

Naturediet Chicken with Vegetables and Rice Dog Food Tray, 18 x 390 g
Naturediet Chicken with Vegetables and Rice Dog Food Tray, 18 x 390 g

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as brands twice the price, 23 Aug. 2014
Of the proper human grade meat dogfoods out there I've tried (or rather my two JRTs have tried) Nature's Menu and Lily's Kitchen. Both excellent brands, NM at approx £1.55 a can and LK approx £2 a can. Clearly Nature Diet is significantly cheaper (albeit for 10g less per pack) so you will likely have concerns as to whether it is as good as other real meat dogfoods, or if your dog will like it. What I can say is that my dogs eat it with more relish than anything I've ever given them before, even though it doesn't smell quite as appetising as the other two brands I've bought before. One of my dogs is very picky yet he has started licking his dish clean, completely clean. This dogfood is highly recommended and frankly a godsend as I had to reduce the weekly budget but wasn't prepared to feed my dogs animal deririvative based food.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11