Profile for Bex > Reviews

Content by Bex

Bex

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bumper Box of 40 Assorted Christmas Cards Cute Traditional Adult Children Design
Offered by Right Goods Right Price

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Oct. 2016
Great for the price nothing fancy but perfect.

15 sheet christmas gift wrap assorted designs
15 sheet christmas gift wrap assorted designs
Offered by Robelli Online (UK SHIPPER)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... lovely especially the traditional ones and at such a good price. Bring it on Christmas, 16 Oct. 2016
These sheets are lovely especially the traditional ones and at such a good price. Bring it on Christmas!

Undermajordomo Minor
Undermajordomo Minor
by Patrick deWitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Undermajordomo Minor (Paperback)
Love it.

Spasilk Pure Satin Pillowcase for Facial Beauty and Hair Health, Queen, White
Spasilk Pure Satin Pillowcase for Facial Beauty and Hair Health, Queen, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Aug. 2016
On initial use I thought these other reviews must have been a load of lies, my hair looked no different and was frizzy in the morning! However I was using a hair product to aid my natural curls and since then I have gone completely eu natural and am leaving my hair to dry by itself into my natural curls, soooo I thought I should give it another go and the results are very good! My hair isn't all frizzed up in the morning so my wavy curls aren't ruined which is great, another step in my effortless hair. Unfortunately I really don't like the feel of the pillow, I do prefer a nice cosy cotton pillow to the silky feel of this, it just doesn't help me sleep at all and I don't like the sort of swishy sound it makes when I move however I know a lot of people love the silk feel on their skin. I just have to decide if I want nice hair or a nice sleep! Maybe I'll switch to cotton at the weekend when I can have a lay in...

3 pairs Ladies Invisible Socks UK 4-8 Black AV11 Cotton Rich ladies Footsies, Trainers, Pumps, ect
Offered by David James uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 May 2016
Perfect

LADIES MILITARY STYLE Summer JACKET (8(36), Silver Button Khaki)
LADIES MILITARY STYLE Summer JACKET (8(36), Silver Button Khaki)
Offered by vitageclothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 April 2016
I have yet to wear it out but I am so pleased with this jacket! It fits perfectly and it looks great, it's nice and light weight which is what I was looking for for spring. Also it arrived the day after I ordered it!

The Cement Garden
The Cement Garden
by Ian McEwan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Cement Garden (Paperback)
Just brilliant.

Just Contempo Plain Percale Pillow Case, 50 x 75 cm - White, Pack of 2
Just Contempo Plain Percale Pillow Case, 50 x 75 cm - White, Pack of 2
Offered by Just Contempo

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Sept. 2015
Excellent quality

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased!, 23 Sept. 2015
I ordered this yesterday and it came today I can't believe it! Definitely worth the money, the picture looks great and it works great when you put the hot water in. Thank you!!

Black OVERSIZED HOOD Parka Womens Coat Sizes 8 - 16 (8)
Black OVERSIZED HOOD Parka Womens Coat Sizes 8 - 16 (8)

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!, 19 Sept. 2015
I'm so pleased with this! Every winter I spend hours trawling round the shops looking for a decent coat only to go home empty handed to dig out my manky old coat. I was apprehensive to order one online, should have done it sooner. This fits perfect (size 8), even the arms are long enough which is often an issue, it feels nice, it's well lined, looks lovely and feels like it's going to be really warm, it's a proper coat, amazing value! So much better than I expected at this price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4