Profile for Anne > Reviews

Content by Anne

Anne (Drumshanbo, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
TRIXES Black Leather Executive Wallet Flip Case Cover Card Pouch for Apple iPhone 4 4S Credit Card Holder
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars The magnetic clasp isn't very strong but if this is all you can afford then I would recommend it. It works & is fine, 30 July 2014
You get what you pay for with this product. It is perfectly useable but feels cheap. The magnetic clasp isn't very strong but if this is all you can afford then I would recommend it. It works & is fine.

HG Mould Spray
HG Mould Spray
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
This review is from: HG Mould Spray (DIY & Tools)
It's excellent. Makes the job easy.

Bertie's Guide to Life and Mothers (44 Scotland Street)
Bertie's Guide to Life and Mothers (44 Scotland Street)
by Alexander McCall Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
An absolute delight.

A Monster Calls (non illustrated)
A Monster Calls (non illustrated)
by Patrick Ness

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't know whether to recommend this or not., 17 Feb. 2014
This was a very upsetting book. I cried during most of it. I put it down for a few weeks and dreaded having to finish it but it is well-written and generally convincing. I think it might be too upsetting for anyone who, as a child or perhaps even as an adult, has or had a parent suffering with cancer. I liked the characters and the setting and the monster but I won't give this book to my sisters. I'm not sure that I will pass it on to anyone. If you could be upset by the issues involved then it might be best to avoid reading this. I don't think that reading something so upsetting can be beneficial but if you need to grieve then maybe this is the book for you. I won't read this again but I will try other Patrick Ness books.

AmazonBasics Black Silicone Case with Tread for iPod Touch 4th Generation
AmazonBasics Black Silicone Case with Tread for iPod Touch 4th Generation

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 20 Jun. 2013
This does the job but is just functional. It doesn't feel really nice to handle and is a little loose on my iPod. However, it's good value and I use it all the time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tricky but educational., 20 Jun. 2013
This is a tricky game to learn but is excellent for revising simple and compound time signatures for students of 8 - 80.

The Cleaner of Chartres
The Cleaner of Chartres
by Salley Vickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story, 20 Jun. 2013
This is a totally engaging and heart warming novel. It is very evocative of place. Reading it was a delight.

Pilot Refills for Frixion Rollerball 0.7 mm (Pack of 3) - Red
Pilot Refills for Frixion Rollerball 0.7 mm (Pack of 3) - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but good, 20 Jun. 2013
I use these all the time despite the fact that they are very expensive and don't last long. I haven't found a better alternative.

X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black
Offered by RhinoGadget

4.0 out of 5 stars V good, 20 Jun. 2013
This works perfectly and sounds good. However, I find Bluetooth devices much better. The leads in these ones always get broken no matter how much I try to take care of them.

Griffin GB35108 Survivor Military Duty Case with Stand for iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 - Black & Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, 20 Jun. 2013
This is a little tricky to put on, but only a little. I have been using it for 5 months. It adds a little weight to the device but it's worth it for the peace of mind. It's very tough.

Page: 1 | 2