Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now
Profile for Carsmile Smith > Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Feb. 2016
Very good

Sophie The Giraffe in Fresh Touch Gift Box
Sophie The Giraffe in Fresh Touch Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of them have lost their squeak after a few weeks but that's not necessarily a bad thing, 4 Feb. 2016
Bought Sophie Giraffe before as gift for new baby - they always go down well - seem to be preferred over teething rings. Some of them have lost their squeak after a few weeks but that's not necessarily a bad thing

Fruit of the Loom Mens Original Lightweight Polo Shirt Bottle Green  X-Large
Fruit of the Loom Mens Original Lightweight Polo Shirt Bottle Green X-Large
Offered by Discount Clothing 4U--Clothing-Bowls-Snooker

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well bit a little short, 14 Aug. 2014
The colour is great - looks really smart. the shirt is lightweight so its ideal for working in during hot weather. I purchased two of these shirts one large and one extra large and both were a little on the short side so they ride up easily out of your trousers. Other than that we liked them

Prestige 1.7 L Stainless Steel Jug Kettle, Almond
Prestige 1.7 L Stainless Steel Jug Kettle, Almond

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Does what it says on the box!, 1 Jun. 2013
I bought this to replace the magimix kettle I had which is a very similar design. This one has proven to be much better as well as being half the price of the magimix. it is also about half the weight. It is easy to keep clean and is relatively quiet. I loved the previous kettle but would never buy another after having this one - this is a much better kettle all round. Excellent.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, easy to sue product., 1 Jun. 2013
I have never used a nasal rinse before but chose this product because of several years of sinus problems. A friend had one of these kits to help with his asthma problems, so I thought I would give it a go and after 5 days use I can already feel some benefit. The product is easy very to use - much more than I was expecting. There is no discomfort and it seems to have also helped with my hay-fever allergies also. The only negative is that the black writing printed on the bottle has started to come off - but that is no real problem. I would thoroughly recommend.

Made In Basing Street [2CD Deluxe]
Made In Basing Street [2CD Deluxe]
Offered by Founders Factory JPN4UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch, 9 July 2012
Like many others I too have been patiently waiting for the release of this album. I first saw (the) Producers back in 2006 at Camden's Barfly - and what an excellent gig it was, quite a few famous faces in the audience as well as on the stage. Several more gigs and lots of talk of an album release and here we are almost 6 years later with the finished product.

I loved Freeway right from the word go and having watched the videos from the Albert Hall gig (really sad I missed that one) I loved Watching You Out There and Waiting for the Right Time as well as the beautiful Man on the Moon - which for me is a real let down on the album as Chris Braide's stunning vocal has been replaced by the guy from the jersey boys. Watch the live vocal with Braide singing it is so moving.

I bought this album because all of these guys a great musicians, it's a shame Chris Braide left, although the credits reveal he is on every track in some form or another, because for me both he and Ash Soan were the stand out artists at the live shows. Definitely worth buying if you are interested in real music.