Profile for J. Goddard > Reviews

Content by J. Goddard

J. Goddard (UK)

Curlformers Genuine Patented 40 Super Long Spiral Curls Styling Kit & 2 Styling Hooks
Offered by Curlformers

1.0 out of 5 stars ... for very long hair unfortunately - they go in fine but rip your hair when taking them out - ..., 15 Aug. 2016
Not suitable for very long hair unfortunately - they go in fine but rip your hair when taking them out - sadly I had to send them back. I had such high hopes. They may we'll be perfect for shorter hair.

Missord Women's Polyester V neck Halter Metal Chain Sequin Swimwear
Missord Women's Polyester V neck Halter Metal Chain Sequin Swimwear
Offered by Miss ord
Price: £18.89 - £24.60

5.0 out of 5 stars I shouldn't be telling you this - I want these bikinis to by my secret!, 15 Aug. 2016
I bought this and the black one too. I had to have three attempts to get the right size. These bikinis do not stretch. I'm a standard size UK 8 and I eventually ordered the large and it fits perfectly. When I first ordered, the handy size chart wasn't displayed - so that's why it was a bit hit and miss. I have to say that the return and refund were extremely easy and fast. So, now I've had both items for 6 weeks in Florida I can report that they have been subjected to daily swimming in chlorine and sea water and a lot of sun exposure too. They show no signs of wear - or tarnishing. I'm very surprised. They look brand new still. I was worried that they might be just a bit too blingy but the cut is very good indeed and they just look very expensive and very high-end in fact. I am surprised at how incredibly good these bikinis are and will definitely be buying more from this company. Lastly; I had very positive comments from a girl friend who is an arbiter of style but my BF just stood there with is tongue hanging out when I disrobed on the beach - so, all in all, I'd say "job done".

Gisela Graham Country Meadow Easter Wreath
Gisela Graham Country Meadow Easter Wreath

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 April 2016
Really lovely - perfect for Easter

Intense Study
Intense Study

5.0 out of 5 stars So helpful, 28 April 2016
This review is from: Intense Study (MP3 Download)
Incredible for productivity. I put this on when I have really intellectually demanding work to do - it really helps - thank you Amazon - well curated.

The Zone: How to Get In It and Stay In It (Metaphysical Explorations Book 3)
The Zone: How to Get In It and Stay In It (Metaphysical Explorations Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom sets out clear and easily implementable strategies which swiftly and easily accelerate well-being on ..., 9 April 2016
As always, Tom Evans delivers! Essential reading for anyone who is interested in self-development. Tom sets out clear and easily implementable strategies which swiftly and easily accelerate well-being on every level. Buy this book!

Pilates For Life [DVD]
Pilates For Life [DVD]
Dvd ~ Darcy Bussell

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't mess around - just buy this - it works!, 26 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Pilates For Life [DVD] (DVD)
outstanding DVD - I agree with the other reviewers - I have been doing this programme for two weeks and have noticed a dramatic change in body shape - even my partner noticed - which was nice. Lovely music and a soothing presentation from Darcey. The programme is very well structured indeed - and has lovely music. Although at first glance Pilates looks rather easy - it is a constant unfolding of depth of exercise. It can be an easy workout suitable for beginners or those with injuries (I have severe joint problems - so I can easily adapt the exercises to my needs) right through to the professional ballerina - Darcey credits Pilates with keeping her 'match fit' so to speak. She has had many surgeries throughout her career and no doubt Pilates has been an important part of there rehab - and this becomes apparent when watching her throughout the workout.

Japanese Print Satin Dress, Sakura Black, UK Size 10
Japanese Print Satin Dress, Sakura Black, UK Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 9 April 2014
Much much more lovely than I expected, as other reviewers have said, it does run small so order a size up. Flower placing is different from that shown in photo, but this is not really an issue - the dress does look wonderful.

Magical Metal Clay Jewellery: Amazingly Simple No-Kiln Techniques for Making Beautiful Jewellery
by Sue Heaser

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 13 Jun. 2009
great book if you don't have a kiln - although some of the later projects need one really - despite the title!! Lots of very good ideas that can be easily adapted - I recommend this book to anyone who already has experience with PMC etc.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars a wee bit titchy, 13 Jun. 2009
Ths item is nicely presented but is actually smaller than I expected - despite reading the full blurb and checking measurements. It is however quite cute for a girly - definitely not 'boys bling'.

Delivery was pretty quick and unproblematic.

The Survivor's Guide to Bird Flu: The Complementary Medical Approach
The Survivor's Guide to Bird Flu: The Complementary Medical Approach
by Jayney Goddard

5.0 out of 5 stars Author's Update with reference to current H1N1 Swine Flu, 27 April 2009
With the current Swine flu epidemic killing people in Mexico and infecting people in the USA and New Zealand at time of writing the review, this book is an extremely useful resource for people who want to prepare their immune systems to be more resistant to H1N1 influenza. While this book covers the H5N1 Avian Influenza in detail - I wanted to let you know that the information in it is directly applicable to the current H1N1 Swine Flu virus because the Swine Flu virus is actually a mix of pig flu, bird flu and human flu. The H1N1 virus is the same virus that caused the 1918 flu pandemic that killed millions of people globally. The book is packed full of useful information about how to survive a pandemic using nutrition, herbs, homeopathics and even anti-viral aromatherapy oils and I include over 500 references to scientific papers that support my recommendations. There is also a fascinating history of pandemics and the treatments that helped throughout the ages and a very useful section on the practicalities of survival - including how to stockpile food and water should this virus mutate to cause a pandemic. This book has been very well received by the medical community and has had very positive reviews in the mainstream press.